1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race Stewards II: Emilio Strikes Back!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Situation at Monza
    @Martin Edmunds and me coming out of Biassano turn and approaching Variante della Roggia.
    In all honesty I did realize her was on my tail when I changed line the second time when preparing to enter the chicane cause I was keeping my eyes focused on the two cars ahead of me...
    Aside the "I'm sorry man!" (which is true!) my question is: can this be considered obstruction?
    I really wanna know it as I need to know if I've done something wrong... thanks!

2. lol,

Obstruction hardly. Like you said you were keeping your eyes ahead, I was looking to pass and you just happened to move there. On the second move it was proper line for you.
    I then screwed up and tried real hard not to touch you :laugh:

God i hate this car. someone needs to give me a setup where i am not driving sideways most of the race,.

3. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

you need to drive it sideways or it not fast ....

as for blocking , nope none was done

Andi

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Thanks! Was unsure of what I did there.:thumbsup:

5. No blocking at all for me neither.

You were on your racing line, Martin wasn't on your side at all at the breaking point. If he had hit you, it would have been is fault.

6. Think you couldn't have done much different to set up for the chicane....but what do I know lol :)