1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RACE SEVEN - Nurburg Ring GP; August 15, 2015; 10:00pm BST; 5pm U.S. EDT

Discussion in 'Xbox One | British GT Championship' started by Rob, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Nurburgring GP Circuit
    British GT Championship

8/15/2015 @ 10:00pm BST; 5:00pm U.S. EDT

________________________​

RACE CANCELLED

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Rob

Rob

Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / Ruf RGT-8 GT3 #11

• Like Like x 1
  3. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Eric cline /McNasty0421 /nivida #83
    Light rain should be interesting
    hopefully the pits will continue to work

4. Aven King / HeskethHunt / BMW Z4 GT3 / Keon #98

5. Rob

Rob

Don't think you should be forced to pit unless your tire pressures are off or your fuel is set too low.

6. At the moment it looks like I have to work on Saturday. I like racing more than working so I'll be looking to switch some things around. I'll report back later in the week.

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Rob

Rob

LMAO. I can identify.

8. Damon Harris / OcR Ceaser / ASTON MARTIN GT3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not around for this one or next weeks as I'm on holiday this Saturday for a week. Have fun in my absence guys.

10. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

I just said that about the pits cause of sum extreme tire wear ive experiencd with rain in the past.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Michael Watts/ Michaei Watts / BMW Z4 #82

Racing in the Rain :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Saturday is my Birthday.. would love to bring home a win.. !!!;)

• Like Like x 3
  13. A week before mine.. hope it proves a good one for you this week :thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

For those interested I'll probably start up a Lobby around 4pm EST, 9pm London time. with a 60 min Practice. Just in-case someone is late... :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  15. Rob

Rob

Might as well make it 90 mins. I'm sure everyone could use at least 90 mins to get the "feel" back. In fact, an even two hours will be great! Maybe also have a practice race too. That's crucial to good performance up until you get disconnected or lag spiked. :sneaky::laugh:

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Yeah, I don't want to turn my ShitBox on until and hour before the race. I need to keep it nice and cool so I can minimize those chances of getting disco'ed.

17. Rob

Rob

I have actually copied you and put a fan (really an expensive air filer that is just right on "low" to hit the wheel and the box, and me a little) on my stuff. Seems to have helped the issue I was concerned about and that's what seemed like "belt-slip" if you raced too long. Not race breaking, but just starts to feel jittery around the turns. Didn't happen much, but almost felt like the motor or belt was getting stressed. Probably wrong, since the base is so solid, but the after market wheel does add weight and radium to the original, so it must stress it more.

Hey Mike, what do you think of the newly announced add on wheel? Looks like a carbon copy of ours, but with different "grip" for $100. lol. Funny thing is, I like our grip just fine.... The wheel may be bigger too, but to me that would be a drawback. I'm not in a Chevy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rob

Rob

True. Don't want to disappoint SMS now, do we? lol. :rolleyes:

19. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Yeah, I'd like to keep one of those fans on me, as I stress sweat pretty good when I'm racing, but it interferes with my mic and people don't like that. Although with comms, I'm pretty much going to maintain radio silence unless I'm in traffic, as Party chat may or may-not work.
    Yeah, I don't think the wheel is all that. I'd like to see something completely different come out before I'll drop any more cash on a new rim. I would consider the F1 rim if they could get all the buttons to function properly.
    Looks like LMP1 is leading the other Tin-Top voting. Is that a Real or No Assists series? Just curious so I can start testing some of those. I know the Lotus F1 is straight up awesome without any assists.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Rob

Rob

What's leading in the polls might not necessarily get picked but it will have a very strong influence on the outcome seems to be were all over the map here but yes you're right looks like the LMPs are a big girl favorite and the F1 cars are too so I will see which way we go but the F1 cars will have no assists in the Ellen Piekarz would definitely have a cyst because they do in the real world personally I would love to run a series of the next time without a cyst but that's just me