1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE Series: GT Power Pack Coming

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by RaceDepartment, Apr 14, 2011.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Simbin just announced yet another expansion pack to their popular RACE Series. For E4.99 all owners of RACE 07 and/or expansions can download a brand new GT Power Pack on Steam by clicking this link.

The GT Power Pack is designed for those gamers who can’t get enough horsepower under their right foot.

Three high profile exotic GT sportscars are ready to hammer around new tracks from both sides of the old iron curtain. Also two completely new and exciting race tracks will make their debut in the “GT Power Pack”: “Mid-Ohio” and “Chayka”. “Mid Ohio” is often named as “the best road course” in the USA whereas “Chayka” is the first track out of the former Soviet Union to make it to a SimBin title.

Key features:

• Three of the coolest super cars currently prowling racetracks around the world;
      • Pagani Zonda R
      • BMW M3 GT2
      • Matech GT 1
    • Two new and exiting real race tracks tracks, both recreated in minute details, providing the scene for spectacular racing action:
      • Mid-Ohio
      • Chayka
    • Multiplayer, up to 25 players online or using AI.
    • Ghost racing against own or others lap times.
    • True racing regulations; as real as you want it to be.

Click here to visit the world's largest RACE Series forum to get more info and support, right here at RD. Where else?
  2. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

WoW sounds like it's worth the money... :D :cool:
  3. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

an expension with only 3 cars and 2 tracks hmnzzzz Simbin i would have expected more to be honoust . like a full gt 2010 series or at least something like that.
  4. They did say they'd be releasing small expansion packs, Bjorn.
  5. Very nice, and i love that they announce it so close to release too
  6. BMW M3 GT2 :D:D
  7. Good news. But whats with releasing tracks that we have already and are high standard? I mean it doesnt get any better then VLM Mid Ohio en Custom 8 Jyllandsringen. Hoped they made a high standard Zolder for example.
  8. Kinda small but the price reflects it. Good news and of course I'll be getting it. haha.
  9. gtr evo = 49 cars/19 tracks for £15

expansion = 3 cars / 2 tracks £5

does seem a bit weak, no doubt ill get tho.
  10. im wanting to drive the bmw... and the pagani.... i drove the matech in beta tests of rtr and its awesome....
  11. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I hope these little packs are for getting some resource money to build the new game engine, for GTR 3. :)
  12. looking good, need to put a little note in my calendar for april 19th, though 20th would do nicely, too, lol.
  13. There's 19 tracks in GTR Evo.? Holy ****, all I've driven is Nurburgring! :O
  14. I wonder how will the Matech Ford and the M3 GT2 differ from the PT SIMS GT 2010 mod in which those cars are included...

15. Headlights illuminating the tarmac, so it has dynamic lightning... nice! :roflol:
  16. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Well spotted :thumb: I guess it's "dynamic artwork" :)