Race seat available at Ward F1.

Ward F1 are looking for a fast consistent driver to partner Lee Morris for the remainder of the 2011 WC season.
In return Ward F1 offer the full support of a race engineer, private practice & TS3 server. At Ward F1 we appreciate the time needed to be competitive in the WC & are happy to reward the right driver with a points bonus package.

Any driver with a proven WS, WT or WC track record & have the desire to compete at the highest level please contact Andrew Ward at info@wardf1.com

All applicants will be treated in confidence.

Andrew Ward

info@wardf1.com

Hi Borna,

At Ward F1 race Engineers are very much part of the team. I'm sure Lee will tell you just some of the benefits a good engineer can offer a driver. Its a real pleasure as a Team owner to listen in to the TS conversations on race day between Lee & Patrick. They work so well together.
When a driver joins Ward F1 it is left to the driver to decide what relationship he wants with an engineer.

Andrew

No we only have Lee Morris as a full time driver, Patrick is the Team Engineer & Luka Peklaj is our only reserve driver.
Unfortunately Tony Heikkinen lacked race pace & was not getting the best out of the car & has since been dropped by the team.

Andrew

Ward F1 is great, i can realy say that since joining this team, its like no team i have ever been in before, its such a proffesional team and im so glad i joined it, they take sim racing very serious but we have a laugh at the right times.

Patrick my Engineer is superb to, realy get on well with him.

Ward F1 is great, i can realy say that since joining this team, its like no team i have ever been in before, its such a proffesional team and im so glad i joined it, they take sim racing very serious but we have a laugh at the right times.

Patrick my Engineer is superb to, realy get on well with him.

Changing 6(7 if you count DHR and GTO as diff teams) in 2 ( less than 3 years to be more exact ) that is alot of expierence talking there guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back