RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

I played this tonight for the first time in ages. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would to be honest. Cars just understeers like hell through the corners almost to the point of being ridiculous.

I did have alot of fun in the higher hp Radical, it actually turned in when I steered and I didn't have masses of power understeer out of every turn as in every other car I tried.

It has great physics and very challenging AI but the muddy graphics and sound is quite bad and the framerate stutters a lot too. The game feels kinda miserable in a strange sort of way and doesn't really inspire you to play.

I don't think its a driving style issue, even the rwd cars (F3000 GTPro) seem to have a natural tendency to understeer like crazy. The Radical is fantastic though, so much fun to drive because it's fast and very responsive to steering inputs.

hi everybody, im new here. Im a spanish race pro and forza player, and i am tired of playing with ai because never, never found someone at online, no host.

so im looking for people to play races. I usually play on sunday and saturday mornings

I am a really serious and clean driver;) please tell me something!

I still have a 2 codes for the RACE Pro Challenger and 2 codes for the RACE Pro Charger muscle cars.

If anybody is interested in them please drop me a pm.

Can't guarantee if they still work though.

I still have a 2 codes for the RACE Pro Challenger and 2 codes for the RACE Pro Charger muscle cars.
Good Lord Bram, you still have codes for Race Pro!?! I can remember us discussing these codes back in 2009! I even posted direct DL links to Xbox Live on the old Atari forums.

These links on the Atari EU forum are no kaput, so you'll need to PM Bram as instructed.

Good luck to those who enter - these "Yank tanks" are certainly entertaining to drive :cool:

Cheers.

Lol I think we also still have some promo copies of the game also under a large pile of dust. Not even going to spend the shipping costs anymore giving them away.

Always waited on the patch (or support) first that never came.

You should post on the Race Pro forums at RaceRoom advertising RaceDepartment has copies to give away :D

It is a shame support died long before the first DLC was released but that is the games industry for you.

Cheers.

Naah we have tried to support RACE Pro for a long time and both Atari and Simbin didnt care a bit so no need to give people false hope that we are trying to resurrect RACE Pro for the fourth time. It's dead and it will remain so I fear.

Still got the two codes lol

I was thinking more about the extra exposure for Race Department by posting over on the SimBin forums. Mind you, with 100,000+ members, I doubt you need it! (Congrats too on the member numbers).

You are correct in stating Race Pro is deader than dead. Only a very small number of hardcore fanatics still play and I haven't seen any new times on the RP leaderboards in ages. Some time trial tables have less than 20 entries.

I think you may have the codes for a while yet ;-)

You should post on the Race Pro forums at RaceRoom advertising RaceDepartment has copies to give away :D

It is a shame support died long before the first DLC was released but that is the games industry for you.

Cheers.
I got the code that came in the game. I think it's a gamestop pre-order code or something packed in. I don't know about the other code you're talking about. It'd be nice to get that one too since I still play it.

PS: Here's a little vid of me racing the other night. Not the best driving but serviceable. Highest difficulty , no assists and with fanatec wheel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back