RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

More realistic than Forza

Wish i would of found this game earlier ! Graphics are decent, but the driving part is the best out there, hands down. The tracks are way more realistic than forza 3 1

Reactions: Rob
Bought this game last week , not really competitive yet. But thats maybe my own fault after playing Forza for 2 years non stop :-p

I'm playin with the MSwheel

Feel free to add me to your FL , maybe we can do some practice/races!

I play regularly so don't think you are alone in loving this game. heres a link for a an intense 6 lap race around the streets of macau last week. For those in the know making a mistake here is very easy.

I'm still playing when I can. Unfortunately I've not been able to do much since Christmas as I've managed to pick up a rather nasty viral infection that has, among other things, effected my eyesight. I'm currently racing offline during the day as my eyes get worse once I get tired but I'm getting better and hope to be back racing in the evenings in the next few weeks.

My XBL is suffolkboy69 if you want to add me and I'll try to join in some racing as soon as I can.

Just ordered this and it came in the mail Friday. I'm having alot of fun in the career so far. The group I race with may be doing a series in this game. But, of course, I'd like to run more. Seems like this game is on life-support with the doctor's hand firmly on the plug. I'll get in any action you guys are running.

GT: total ownership

yeh its a great game, just been reviewing it on Amazon and replying to some guys bad reviews about the game. Im amazed how some people can hate this game so much when i can find very little to fault.

We did a little test run with it Wednesday in the group. Only 4 on the grid (did it after a Scheduled Forza Race) as everyone couldn't stay on longer or didn't have the game yet. It was quite a bit of fun. One guy took off and I fought like hell to keep up with him but he just kept getting further and further away. The other two were in the back, I think they were having a good battle back there. I'll have to check the replay again to see. We were all having fun though so I think I smell a series a brewing with this one ;) My first few races I had the wrong profile loaded on my fanatec which had some deadzone in it. This game doesn't like deadzone at all in the Fanatec wheel. I couldn't keep the car straight on the long stretches. Once I worked that out though it was smooth racing for the last race where I still had problems keeping up with the leader. You definitely have to drive cleaner and smarter.

Getting this game now is like finding lost treasure. At 40 bucks it would have been a great deal, at 15 used it's a steal. Which you could export replays though. No biggie.

EDIT: Only one VERY minor thing that got messed up in the cockpit of one car. The cockpits are more informative than any console racer I've played with the dashes giving out all kinds of info. There is one cockpit however, some car I never heard of lol, that seems to have a huge LED indicator mounted in the car to let you know what gear you're in. At least that's what I think it's supposed to do. However it's non-functional in the game and that info is not on the digital dash , from what I've seen. So if you turn everything off on screen you won't know what gear you're in. Wish it was operational as it would have been SUPER cool.

I doubt you will get a championship to run now, We tried setting one up a few months back and it got nowhere.

Fact is, When you have the likes of F1, GT5 and Forza3 out, Plus the new additions of Dirt and NFS coming out soon, Nobody can be bothered with Race Pro anymore. Which is a shame.

The RP forum was a dead forum the last year. No more events organized, no more contructive posts.. We have closely followed it for a few months and even tried to revive it but no reaction.

Merged into a thread for people to read it back. Setups must be somewhere in here :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back