1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race Pro WTCC starting soon

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Martyn Corcoran, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran
    Oulton Park 2015 for the BTCC Premium Member

Want to start the 1st series this Saturday night being held at Brands Hatch and Qualifing will start at 10pm uk time. There will be 3 races per meeting. Sign ups im taking now so if you are interested regester by send your information like it is below.

This is my infomation
    - Gamertag: Corcoran1991
    - Nationality: United Kingdom
    - Timezone: GMT +01:00
    - Car: BMW 320si
    - Team Name: BMW Team UK
    - Car Number: 1

2. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran

Points System.

Im ignoring the results on the game and basing it on the fia WTCC series.

1st position: 25 points; 2nd: 18 pts; 3rd: 15 pts; 4th: 12 pts; 5th: 10 pts; 6th: 8 pts; 7th: 6 pts; 8th: 4 pts; 9th: 2 pts; 10th: 1 point

3. I would be fully down, however living in the PST, I would be at work during the times listed above. Please keep me posted of any Race Pro ideas. I'm in between PC's and need my SimBin fix!
    Thanks
    XBL Gamertag: roist510

4. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran

What time are best for you?

5. Well during the week, 7:30pm PDT at earliest is probably out of the question. Weekends anytime work. Soon Saturday work will kick in. I have my kid every other weekend. Those days earlier the better.
    Wow that's a lot. But given a heads up I can pinpoint my availability or make adjustments. Just be sure to keep me in the loop please.

6. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran

Ok will do.

• Love Love x 1
  7. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran

Vence Alfred, post: 1969125, member: 183999"]Well during the week, 7:30pm PDT at earliest is probably out of the question. Weekends anytime work. Soon Saturday work will kick in. I have my kid every other weekend. Those days earlier the better.
    Wow that's a lot. But given a heads up I can pinpoint my availability or make adjustments. Just be sure to keep me in the loop please.[/QUOTE]
    Hi Vence Alfred, are you still interested in joint the Race Pro series for the WTCC. If so what time and days can you do. And where do you live so I can work the times please.

8. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran

Hi all WTCC fans, just to let you all know that we will be starting the series on the 19th April 2016. Time of the series will be at 7:30PM GMT Time. All points system are the same, race calander will be uploaded soon. Just a quick reminder this is for X box 360 and steam only.

9. Hey Martyn. Is there ANY activity on Race Pro as of late. Recently moved so I've been off. Just had internet installed and have my 360 hooked up. Always looking to run aged, dust collecting racing titles. Just let me know.
    Gamertag:
    roist510

10. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran

I will inform you when I get upto date.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey Martyn. I just finished another contract tonight. A Zen experience. Reminded me of how good Race Pro is. I am interested if you're still trying to get this series going given the race times are conducive to my schedule. I'm on the West Coast of the US, Pacific Daylight Time (during spring/summer, Pacific Standard Time in autumn/winter). I believe we're GMT -7 this time of year. I have a buddy in the Midwest (+2 hours from here) who would probably join and a homegirl who I talked into buying the game who probably won't. But keep me posted. I will check back here. Would be nice to tune and time on this gem of a game.
    Thanks for everything. Be well.

12. I hope that buddy you are talking about is me. I was just playing this the last week. Ran a championship series in the DTM type cars which I guess would fall into the GT Sport category. Ran on hard diff with all the damage, qualifying etc. and still finished 6th place overall. Much better to just chill out and pretend I'm a RL driver than have to do the FM6 career stuff and be required to finish in the top 3 or even win the damn race or you have to run the thing over. I'm gonna do a 20-30 lapper this week at Mid Ohio in the Formula 3000 cars. Closest I can get to the Indy ones with this game.

Oh, and Vence. You still have my email right?

• Like Like x 1
  13. 'Tis you bud! Lol.

14. Just give me a car and I can design a race for us to run alone and then just talk about it. Best we can do with our time differences and RL schedules. I did a lot of this kind of thing at GTP years ago. We both run against the AI. Try one. You might like it.

15. Martyn Corcoran

Martyn Corcoran

Sorry about the wait I'm hoping to start the series Monday 22nd August at 22:00 PM, UK time. I'm taking sign ups now till 1 hour before start.

16. Bummer. At (-8 GMT, -9 once we go back to PST from Daylight Savings), that puts US West Coasters at 2pm. I don't get off from work for another 3.5 hours. No chance at weekends. This is the first of your alerts that I've checked, Martyn.
    Thanks.