1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE Pro online

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by javi racing, Mar 27, 2011.

1. hi everybody, im new here. Im a spanish race pro and forza player, and i am tired of playing with ai because never, never found someone at online, no host.

so im looking for people to play races. I usually play on sunday and saturday mornings

I am a really serious and clean driver;) please tell me something!

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I dont use my xbox very much nowerdays but there still no way id get rid of race pro, if my pc goes wrong its there waiting for me with a ms wheel ....

3. Racepro is excellent, i got this game late so have missed the boat when it comes to popularity of the game. That said i still play it with the UKOG guys quite a lot and have very competetive racing.

I may be on at 8:30 tonight for some no assist mini racing (old and new... DLC required). If anyone fancies it just add me as a friend beforehand with a brief message or just join my open lobby.

Torg22

4. I dusted my copy off last night, still a great game and despite it's looks, the best racer available on the Xbox 360.

If there's one thing that lets it down, it that some of the more interesting cars and tracks (imo) are paid for DLC.