1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race Pro Mini Series?

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Calum McLure, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Looking to start a Mini Series similar to those that Chris and Gavin ran earlier on in the year. I opened this thread so that we can discuss it and post any suggestions on which tracks and cars to use, or if you would like a poll each week I we can vote on the combo. Also what kind of race format you'd prefer.

So batter in :D

2. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. As said, I'm in. I've got the time.
    Don't really care about the car or tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert
    Next Match attending Hull(H) 16th 15.00

Been a long time since I been on Race Pro,prob won't be able to join as all the races were midweek. :(

5. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

Once the league is finished we could set up a few races on Sundays and race then until the 2013 season starts.

Maybe people with racing withdrawal symptoms might buy the game and join us :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sounds good, I'm in Calum. No preference for tracks or cars really, happy with whatever.

7. Same for me.. definitely in for this. Have run it so little than whatever cars or tracks are chosen i'll be having to learn them but it's all cool with me :thumbsup:

8. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

I'm in :thumbsup: happy to do what ever is planned, I like variety but not fussed either way.

9. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

10. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I'm interested.
    I have a wheel issue to sort out though so may take a week or two to race.
    Re tha car choices: its important that people back up their career progress file using the online memory or a spare memory stick as the game can dump your career progress (which costs you your cars that you have unlocked).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert
    Next Match attending Hull(H) 16th 15.00

That Reminds me, I have to do Career mode again. I lost all the files on my old hard drive. :(:whistling:

12. im in, im fine with every class and track,, minis make great racing and are easy to control... but very slow cars.. bootleg, jamesblast and stampkiep(bart) are probably in

13. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

I just got this game, but would be excited to join a league as a noob if you guys would have me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I miss playing race pro :( its what got me into sim racing. Sadly I don't have an xbox360 compatible wheel.

15. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

Would be happy to have you :thumbsup:

Me too! Suppose playing with a pad would be out of the question :whistling: lol

16. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Only if it looks like this :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  17. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I think I'd struggle now with a controller but never say never. Be nice if the G27 worked on the Xbox or I could afford a fanatic but sadly, neither will happen. Might see if I can pick up one of those Logitech DriveFX wheels but if I remember rightly race pros weak FFB gave it problems?

18. hey justin , how are you? i know im saying it for more then a year now but i will join you on pc with race07 soon, i hope..
    racepro is ok with controller, first year i had racepro i played with pad

19. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Wicked!! Great to hear from you mate :thumbsup: I know I've said it a million times before but you will be in heaven mate :D I haven't looked back since switching from Race Pro to Race 07.......Um, not that I'm slating Race Pro or anything :D had many happy years playing that.....remember this? A rare moment when I managed to stay ahead of you guys lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. yea, i remember this, great battles we had(i still have some replays to).. 10 min racing and still within half a second of eachother..