1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Pro Masters Paddock Chat

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by David O'Reilly, Nov 14, 2012.

1. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Welcome to our own paddock, hey why not.
    Here we can talk about experiences cars, tracks, setups, tips and whatever else.

I finally worked out the Koenisegg CCX for my final stand in at that level, . (lot of car at Porto) Just getting wheelspin and power slides and could not get any drive. Very few adjustments available-It was rear camber. Default was -3.7 I settled on -.9 and got the poower down nicely. Added some more front camber and was away. Pole by 3 sec at Porto and the race win.

Then went to Brands Hatch and won in the F3000. Man that was hectic AI pace was good but they lift early and I got them under brakes..
  2. Cool.

Is anyone at anypoint going to take a plunge with any of the DLC's :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Here you go chaps, should be up in 30 mins. had a little race today in the Formula Master series. Great cars :)

See if you can spot my pit strategy to get ahead of the 6 cars in front of me...... Remember all cars start with half fuel on Race Pro :)

4. I will probably have a look at the DLC's soon. Care to whet my appetite for what is available and the cost if you know of the top of your head? Recommendations would be good too :thumbsup:
  5. Ok well pack 1 is aimed heavily at the American market costs 800 points and contains:

’08 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Production
    ’08 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Race
    ’08 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee Production
    ’08 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee Race ’09 Cadillac CTS-V Production
    ’09 Cadillac CTS-V Race
    ’09 Chevrolet Camaro Production
    ’09 Chevrolet Camaro Race
    Road America Oval
    Road America full (chicane on the back straight)
    Imola (Italy)

Although the American KW 400 race cars you get with it are great fun to race the only real reason to buy this is for Imola. Unless everyone decides they would like an American touring car series at some point ;)

Pack 2 is defo the best value at 560 points you get the 08 WTCC cars, formula Master (see my vid on post above yours :) ) and 2 tracks which, pack contains.

Lada 110 WTCC
    Honda Accord Euro R
    Volvo C30
    BMW E90
    Chevrolet Lacetti
    Seat Leon TDI
    Seat Leon TFSI
    Formula Master
    Estoril (Portugal)
    Okayama (Japan)

Pack 3 is also great value. It's 800 points but you get 2 groups of vintage GT cars and a Pagani Zonda R, tracks and cars include:

Pagani Zonda R
    Volvo Amazon
    ’71 BMW 2002
    ’68 Mini Cooper S
    Volvo P1800
    Opel Commodore GS3000
    ’73 BMW 3.0 CSL
    ’74 Chevrolet Corvette
    ’70 Chevrolet Camaro
    Mid Ohio (3 layouts)

Spa is great fun to drive on this game, and the Mini cooper S is brilliant..... Like all Mini's turns on a six pence.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. anyone racepro sunday or monday??