1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Pro Master - Valencia

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Chris Cronshaw, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Race PRO Masters Series. 19/11/2012

Round 5 Mini - VALENCIA
    LAPS: 10

Free Practice - 20:30 gmt
    Qualifying - 20:40 gmt
    Race 1 Approx - 20:45 gmt
    Race 2 (Reverse Grid) Approx - 21:05 gmt

Qualifying information:
    When the qualifying session menu is open no drive is to start there 1 and only hot lap until the host has asked,
    "Is there anybody not ready?"
    If there is no reply the host will then give "3,2,1 Go" countdown. On the shout of go that is your signal to start your hot lap.

Race 2 Information:
    Race 2 will be a reverse grid of qualifying, practice and race 1. The host/organiser will decide 3 groups based on these 3 sessions.
    • Group 1 will form up and begin racing once sector 3 has started on the formation lap.
    • Group 2 (already formed up) will start racing mid way through sector 3.
    • Group 3 (already formed up) will start racing from the start finish straight.
    Formation lap All drivers will use the opening lap to get into formation.
    The formation lap pace must remain at 30-80 mph that means if there is any slowing to bunch up your respective group required be sure to do this in sector 2.
    Once the host has given your respective group the "GO" call your free to race.

Group 3 however must wait for the last driver to give the "CLEAR" call before racing can commence :)

Please sign up with your NAME / GAMERTAG / CAR WHERE APPLICABLE

Any questions regarding race 2 start procedure and qualifying please PM me :)

NOTE: ANYONE NOT SIGNED UP BY 9PM ON SUNDAY NIGHT WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO RACE AT MY DISCRETION. THE LAST 2 RACES I'VE HAD I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE USE OF FREE PRACTICE AS I HAVE BEEN RESPONDING TO MESSAGES OF REQUESTS TO RACE...... IF THERE IS SPACE TO RACE AFTER FREE PRACTICE I WILL SEND AN INVITE. PERSISTENT LATE DRIVERS SIGNING UP WILL HAVE A NO QUALIFY PENALTY MEANING YOU WILL START BOTH RACES FROM LAST PLACE.
    Sorry if this sounds abit serious but these races are intended for myself to have fun as much as anyone else :)

2. Chris Cronshaw / UKOG Cronnie

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

David O'Reilly/FigjamRACER/
    Looking fwd to racing the minis.
    The note re signup is fair enough. Its enough work to post and host without being expected to be still organising signups at 8:30pm on XBL on race night.

Plus the instructions re the second race start may need updating (its a cut and paste from earlier race signup I guess)

EDIT: confirm have read and nearly understand.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks David.

START INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN EDITED FOR RACE 2 IN OP PLEASE READ AND ADD A YES OR NO IN YOUR SIGN UP TO CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD.

Thank you
    Alan Gow :roflmao:

5. supaslax in,, yes read and understood(i think).. it would be nice if people (inc the host) post here if they cant race mondays, so people are not waiting an hour for people who are not racing.. and eventualy race with only 7 because the rest left

• Like Like x 1
  6. dsb666 / bootlegfiddle69
    I think I'll take the mini ;)
    And like supaslax I think I got it, but it does sound complicated. And last but not least at Cronnie: I couldn't agree with you more. Little less chaos, little more driving cars around a track! Big up for hosting!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rafal Skrobiranda - ShabbaR PL
    i think that i understand new rules but bit complicated, anyway...

• Like Like x 1
  8. yes
    if possible i want to join tonight.
    didn't know about the deadline.
    hope i can join.grtzzz

9. Hmm are these events are still running or are canceled. Its second week in a row that no one showed up (apart of supaslax who was on race pro)...

10. I'm sorry. Most certainly not cancelled.
    I got held up in work again and it appears a few other folk were busy.

going to re run next week :)

11. Hey guys. Sorry I coudn't make it. I was in Brussels watching Dweezil Zappa and his band. I simply forgot it was on monday.. I'll be in next week thougn

12. jamesblast46 wants to join tomorrows race.
    with a mini
    grtzzz
    hope i'm not going to be james last

13. I'm in if this is being ran tonight!
    iBreMbo

14. no, again no racing,, im out of this.. nothings happening here

15. It's because of my job. Slax.....
    I've taken a new job and not been able to guarantee I'll be back in time ever.
    The people who are racing help organise all the big F1 stuff going on here so it's unfair to ask them to take the reigns when I'm not available.
    Also I don't know when i will be stuck in work until I'm already stuck there.

16. Aaaah,

You guys are racing here.:) I checked the ukog site but there was not much going on.
    I recently had lots of fun, racing Desliu, and I still play Race Pro quite a lot. Trying to get every world record ha.
    I can't race on Mondays though. I can only race on Friday and Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Duco3101

17. Hey Cronnie,

No one blames you for having a job. But it would be nice if we knew that you weren't coming online. I have a job too. And keep my monday evenings free so I can race. I'm shure you understand. I for one would be happy to host. But since you're not the only one not showing I'm not shure this will do much good.

DSB