1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE PRO @ Curitiba 9:45pm British Time, Tuesday Oct. 9

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Rob, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Anyone up for a fun practice race if my host settings hold up? Come for any or all.

WTCC Cars
    Any Assists Allowed
    Professional difficulty A.I. if less than 5 drivers
    Brazil Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba:
    Qualifying
    Race 1 - 23 Laps
    Race 2 - 7 laps

2. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Hey Robert you need to copy this link into the Xbox paddock chat otherwise it won't be seen, not many people stop by here. Also today is Tuesday tomorrow is the 9th. I know I'll be on F1 when I get a chance, such a shame it's been delayed for so long for you guys. Talk soon mate.;)

3. Rob

Rob

Thanks for the future. Yea, it's a shame, but I can't blame those who have F1. Still not sure I even like F1 more than Race Pro. Nobody showed, but running RP is a pleasure regardless.

4. Hey Robert.

I love Race Pro...still fairly new to it, but i have all the DLC so im up for races. Seems when i go on no one is one, or there is maybe 1 guy playing in a Mini. I like the WTCC or GT3 style cars more or nice tracks.

My XBL gamertag is Twister42. A friend of mine just got it too, on my advise and loves the handling. He's been into Forza 3 and 4 and just got this but is keen to drive too.

5. Rob

Rob

You are more than welcome to head on over to: <mod-edit: please read our rules about advertising> and sign up for the league. Love to have you. Send a friend request to OctoberDusk06 if you do. The league races will start tonight, but I'm sure you will have no problem jumping in at the last minute. We race WTCC cars Saturday nights at 9:30 Eastern U.S. Details on the site.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
  6. Thanks, and done! Joined the site, did a driver admin and number request and think i signed up for the race tonight.

I dont have setups for any cars, is it ok if i run default setups?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
  7. Damn, just did the conversion...9:30PM there is about 2:30AM here...ouch!

8. Actually, a correction...its 04:30AM here...any way of making the times earlier lol?

9. Rob

Rob

Problem is, we have to accommodate a bunch of West Coast guys who are 3 hours behind me. Sort of makes the logistics difficult. I think it would be 2:30am in Britain when we start.