race opponents

I have purchased both GT4 and GT3 vehicles, amongst others. Am I able to select AI racing opponents?

At the moment when racing my GT4 Porsche, I seem to only be able to race against Porsche GT4 vehicles. Same appliers to racing with GT3 vehicles. For example can I race my Porsche GT4 again say GT3 vehicles?

Last edited:
The annoying thing is RR had SP multi-class from the start but only the Dev version, public version doesn't :thumbsdown: been such a contentious topic from day one (not for me may I add, don't give a rats arse myself). Must be a reason why it's been held back, may just be licensing issues with some series not being keen on mixing it up. Can't really see any reason not to offer it, apart from the thankless task getting all those cars to behave against each other, maybe it's just a case of man/woman power.
JF mentioned a while back that updates would become a monthly affair, one of those updates was allegedly to make updates easier, seen little evidence myself, still takes most of the day to deploy, less post patch issues I guess maybe one improvement. :unsure: Well it's been a while since the last patch and absolutely no hints as to when one's coming, should be this week but who knows!
JF's been threatening some sort of Dev stream affair but they're all a bit camera shy :rolleyes:
Been asking for a while to be thrown a bone but they're keeping their silence, so it's either top secret or the cupboard is again bare. :sleep: By the way those liveries have been done for ages, have popped up in the splash screens in game before and on several videos.
Maybe, just maybe it's a big update and they're holding back on things to save having to do things twice, maybe they're too busy playing ACC. :D

Not even going to mention the 6 Porsche's on the awol list, :rolleyes: not even a hint as to what we might expect, if anything at all. Something must be afoot, everyone's on the missing list on the forum, no betas testers, no Bubbles, no Dev's, no news, not a lot at all, why do you think I'm over here yabbering on, sod all going on over yonder.
Been giving rF2 a bit of time, sooo much better, been really enjoying it, 2002 Beemer is a great blast. Whole thing feels a bit slicker if still a bit disjointed. From a driving point of view, very enjoyable experience. Bit bored of ACC but to be expected, still just nod off diving anything on AC and Automobilista is on holiday from my HDD through lack of space and apart from the trucks, not really missed. Can't be arsed to go rallying, not overly impressed with Dirt 4 and not gonna risk buying any new adaptations of the sport,unless heavily endorsed, so what to do :sleep::sleep::sleep:? :cautious:

What 6 Porsches on the AWOL list? We've been told there will be three cars each year, which has been the case last year, and it's still only October, so plenty of time to release the next three (the previous three were released just before Christmas). The other three are not coming this year and we've known it from the very beginning. And as for them not hinting at anything, I don't blame them, because apparently people will complain if they hint and then not release instantly.

And as for them not hinting at anything, I don't blame them, because apparently people will complain if they hint and then not release instantly.
And also complain if they say nothing for a while. In the volatile gaming world and it's fickle communities, this is the very epitome of damned if they do, damned if they don't unfortunately. I'm with you though... if it were me, I'd say nothing until something was ready.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 9 25.0%