Race On: Worth the addition?

Hi,

I already have Evo and Race'07 on Steam but it seems to me that most of the WTCC club racing here on RD is based on RaceOn. That means you can't join in even if you have the other two.

For this simple reason I've been wondering if RaceOn is worth the spend if WTCC racing is already included in the other two or is it a mix and match of tracks that makes it worth the money?

Thx

If you don't already have STCC, then the full bundle is very much worth it. It's a great bargain for all the content.

But make sure you choose the full bundle and not the expansion only. Steam offers 2 versions and only the full bundle contains STCC content.

Maybe I'll talk off-topic, but for some time I am deciding which version to buy... So in the short - if I understand, when I buy Race 07+GTR Evo I am not able to play online with somebody who have Race On, however when I buy Race On (Full) I am able to play with somebody who have only Race 07+GTR Evo? Or am I rwong...
Thanks (I apologize if it's a stupid question, just looking around)

aslong the server do not use Gtr-Evo contend you will be able to play with him, if the server uses lets say the evo nordschleife you wont be able to join as you miss out on that content
easys way to get all is buying Race on full version ( race07,stcc and race on content) + GTR-Eco add on then you have the complete deal

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.5%