1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race On: Worth the addition?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Pieter Theron, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I already have Evo and Race'07 on Steam but it seems to me that most of the WTCC club racing here on RD is based on RaceOn. That means you can't join in even if you have the other two.

For this simple reason I've been wondering if RaceOn is worth the spend if WTCC racing is already included in the other two or is it a mix and match of tracks that makes it worth the money?

2. For 30 Eur you get STCC (tracks+STCC cars+camaro cup), Race On muscle cars+production, WTCC 2008, few tracks (Okayama, Laguna Seca, Road America),

in short yes
  3. If you don't already have STCC, then the full bundle is very much worth it. It's a great bargain for all the content.

But make sure you choose the full bundle and not the expansion only. Steam offers 2 versions and only the full bundle contains STCC content.
  4. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

SOLD: I just bought the full package...Thx
  5. In amazon.co.uk, you can get it for ~20£/23€ (including shipping if you're outside UK)...

Just bought my copy too... bought it in British Amazon because games are much cheaper in UK... In the French Amazon, it costs 40€ !! However you have to be a bit patient, wait for 1 or 2 weeks to get it delivered (I have to wait 3 or 4 days with amazon.fr).
  6. Maybe I'll talk off-topic, but for some time I am deciding which version to buy... So in the short - if I understand, when I buy Race 07+GTR Evo I am not able to play online with somebody who have Race On, however when I buy Race On (Full) I am able to play with somebody who have only Race 07+GTR Evo? Or am I rwong...
    Thanks (I apologize if it's a stupid question, just looking around)
  7. aslong the server do not use Gtr-Evo contend you will be able to play with him, if the server uses lets say the evo nordschleife you wont be able to join as you miss out on that content
    easys way to get all is buying Race on full version ( race07,stcc and race on content) + GTR-Eco add on then you have the complete deal
  8. and this Race on full version is with these all thing included? or do you mean that i have to buy it all independently ?
  9. to have all content available for Race 07 + add ons you need:
    Race On bundle (Race 07 + STCC + Race On)
    GTR Evolution expansion
  10. this is what i need.. thanks a lot
  11. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I am also pleased with the addition. It is kinda nice to have a few othe cars to race with especially in WTCC :)