1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Race on steam

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by kevlar, Dec 3, 2009.

1. kevlar

kevlar

Ratings:
    +0
    I purchaced Raceon with steam and downloaded it and installed it without issues.
    However i have set up my gaming rig with new pc out in the shed and i want to put my steam downloads onto this pc.
    It will not be internet connected so i wanted to know how can i install this game without the interent?

Thanks
    kevlar

2. kevlar

kevlar

Ratings:
    +0
    bump!
    Surley somebody has run into this problem?

3. Jordy Top

Jordy Top

Ratings:
    +0
    Why dont u get your gaming rig out of your shed,get it inside your house,hook it up to your internet,download-install,and get it back to your shed?
    That should do the trick..
    I dont think there is any way of getting it to work without downloading and installing from steam.

4. Johan Top

Johan Top

Ratings:
    +265
    Indeed, I would do that. Or make a WLAN connection.

But if you take the system off line again you should put Steam in offline mode.

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +969
    if you still have your original install of steam you can back upp your games to disk. goto..

File > Backup Games

It will compress your games for you and make a little exe to restore them on another install. just install steam on your new machine, burn the files or use a flash drive to copy them over, and run the .exe and it will reinstate your games :)

6. kevlar

kevlar

Ratings:
    +0
    Dave, you're the man!!

Thats what i needed thanks dude!