Race on Road America in GTR Evolution

Hi

I want to race on the road america track with the gtr evolution cars. I've tried to copy the track folder from the race-on location to the gtr evolution location but getting an error when I try to start GTR E. This works when I copied it from race-on to race injection so I assumed it would work the same way with GTRE. Anyone know how I should do this?
I also wonder if it's possible to get all tracks and all cars from the entire race 07 series(all addons) in the same package without having to run each different expansion to be able to drive specific cars.

Any help appreciated!
Thanks! :)

I also wonder if it's possible to get all tracks and all cars from the entire race 07 series(all addons) in the same package without having to run each different expansion to be able to drive specific cars.
Race 07 and all of it's expansions merge into one big game. If they're all separate for you then it seems you've done a rather strange installation. Perhaps you have a mix of online (Steam) and offline installations? If so, uninstall the offline versions and reinstall them via Steam.

Race 07 and all of it's expansions merge into one big game. If they're all separate for you then it seems you've done a rather strange installation. Perhaps you have a mix of online (Steam) and offline installations? If so, uninstall the offline versions and reinstall them via Steam.
Had all expansions installed but not race07. Worked when I installed race07 first thanks! :)

Hi

I want to race on the road america track with the gtr evolution cars. I've tried to copy the track folder from the race-on location to the gtr evolution location but getting an error when I try to start GTR E. This works when I copied it from race-on to race injection so I assumed it would work the same way with GTRE. Anyone know how I should do this?

Any help appreciated!
Thanks! :)
I have it for raceon/07 works great but I cant uoload for some reason

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back