1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RACE On released on Steam!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

RACE On Released on Steam
    A few moments ago RACE On by SimBin has been released on Steam. If you already have RACE 07, GTR Evolution or STCC – The Game installed you can download the expansion pack that merges beautifully into your excisting content.

New users can download the full game which will bring a wide selection of cars from different racing series: RACE 07, STCC – The Game and the latest RACE On content are all included in one fine bundle that keeps you racing for hours, days and if you are a racing club member at RaceDepartment: even months or years of thrilling online action!

We have opened this release thread at the RACE On forums where you can discuss the latest installment of the Race Series and find purchase links, support and racing events.

Download RACE On directly from Steam here:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/8780/

About RACE On
    RACE On is the only official game of two of the world’s biggest touring car spectacles; the World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) and the Swedish Touring Car Championship (STCC). Not only does RACE On include all the cars and circuits from the 2008 seasons of these championships, it also adds a massive selection of US Muscle cars and circuits to the mix, as well as the 2008 International Formula Master and the 2008 Camaro Cup Challenge.
    The full RACE On bundle including RACE 07 and STCC - the Game, introduces the biggest, best and most comprehensive SimBin racing package ever.

• 39 unique car models in 17 different classes
    • 47 tracks including variations
    • Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
    • Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
    • Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends

2. Bram

Bram

Ofcourse we have a server running in the lobby with the racing club password:

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM On
    Password: click here

All RACE On content is present

Times are logged in the brand new stats by Ramon

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'm now downloading it :drool: and on steam there is 2 option, the expension and the bundle offer that include race 07, STCC and race on. i got the expension :good:

4. Bram

Bram

See you online in a bit?

5. Does RACE On contain STCC - The Game or not?

6. already there!

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

you can bet on it :drool:

EDIT: 42% done as i type that lol

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

my best guess is if you buy the expension you only get the Race On new contents, in order to get STCC you will need to buy the Race On bundle to get STCC with it.

9. Okay, thanks! :)

10. Oops.. I need STCC and bought the Race On thing for £17.99 before the full thing came up thinking that was the full one >.<

Oh well, that's a tenner down the drain xD

11. You can buy STCC for €9.99. :)

12. Where from? On Steam it's £13.99 =/

13. Hmmm...it's strange. Steam shows me that is only € 9.99 (which is almost £11).

14. "RACE On is the only official game of two of the world’s biggest touring car spectacles; the World Touring Car Championship ( WTCC ) and the Swedish Touring Car Championship ( STCC ).
    Not only does RACE On include all the cars and circuits from the 2008 seasons of these championships, it also adds a massive selection of US Muscle cars and circuits to the mix, as well as the 2008 International Formula Masters and the 2008 Camaro Cup Challenge.
    The full RACE On bundle including RACE 07 and STCC - the Game, introduces the biggest, best and most comprehensive SimBin racing package ever.
    "

So I think STCC is included! In my opinion the bundle version only adds Race 07.

15. Steam is showing two prices now: One price for the addon only, and a different price for the full bundle.

16. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

The bundle version adds Race 07 , STCC and Race On, the expantion only Race On, that's what it says on steam.

Race 07 is the official WTCC game , not Race ON. You always need Race 07 to play Race On, That is why Race 07 is included in the bundle.

17. Weird prices. :)

Race on. 24.99 euro
    Race on/STCC and Race 07. 29.99 euro

18. £17.99 for an Expansion Pack, they're having a laugh :pissed-off:

19. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Quite expensive I would agree. We get the worst prices here in UK m8, even with the conversion rates we still pay way too much.

Jamie, £££ rates never go hand in hand with the current currency rates. We pay more than EU/US.

20. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Downloading!