1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE On patch coming

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Found this in the mailbox today:

2. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Excellent news!

3. Hope they fix the C30 problems and the brakes for that car. :)

4. I just hope they fix the broken things and don't end up breaking something else as they seem to have a habit of doing :p.

5. Thnx for the interesting news, Bram.
    Any idea what the patch will contain?

6. Sad to so say it but this always makes me nervous. Simbin have a habit of letting errors slip through the testing phase. But I'll reserve judgement until the patch comes out.

7. Bram

Bram

Mail didnt say anything what is about to change.

8. Disconnects!! it seems we have a lot more of those since the last patch/RACE ON release!!! rest is just fluff...

9. I hope they fix the Volvo C30 WTCC'08 being half a second faster than any other car in WTCC'08 class...

10. I hope they fix the problem that causes me to go so slow and not win any races. That will be a tough one to patch!

11. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

:) :)

12. I hope they'll fix G27 FFB issue

13. Mate!!!!! Look closer in your controller setup menu, make sure you put a tick in the second to last box that says:

John Sydenstricker + 2seconds per lap

14. What G27 FFB issue? just use the feels real thing, way better than the standard stuff in Race On. Ive had absolutely no problems with G27 in Race On

15. The shift lights cause the FFB to cutout or reduce in strength below a certain RPM and speed.

16. The Race On contains the content of Volvo The Game?

Thanks and goodbye.

17. The full bundle of Race On includes Volvo: The Game as a separate install.

Race On does not include any in-game content from Volvo: The Game.

18. Ok a lot of thanks.

19. Bram

Bram

No but you can still download Volvo the Game as a seperate game from the volvocars website

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.