1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race on / G27 / Online

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stan Getz, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Stan Getz

Stan Getz
    Premium Member

After a couple of years I would like to race again. I am not a handyman with computers so maybe someone could help me with 2 problems:

I installed Race On and had to choose or I wanted the steam version or the off-line version.
    I installed both but I do not know how to get online.

When I plug in my G27 the game Race on "sees" my G27 but i cannot choose it. I can customize so my G27 works but I think the force feed back is not working. I feel a little but I do not think it was much stronger. I tried to put everthing to max but there no result. May I should update race-on with drivers of the G27?

Hopelfully someone can help and I can race again!
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Tom, with the online[steam] version installed you can play offline and online.
    In the main menu go Multiplayer > Internet > and select a server. You should get your wheel working before you do that though!

Have you installed the Logitech Profiler, the software driver for your wheel? Have you run through the calibration/setup with it in Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers in your Windows menu?
  3. Stan Getz

Stan Getz
    Premium Member

Many thx! I going to run the logitech profiler and then try to go online