• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Race on / G27 / Online

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stan Getz, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Stan Getz

Stan Getz

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello,
    After a couple of years I would like to race again. I am not a handyman with computers so maybe someone could help me with 2 problems:

Online:
    I installed Race On and had to choose or I wanted the steam version or the off-line version.
    I installed both but I do not know how to get online.

G27
    When I plug in my G27 the game Race on "sees" my G27 but i cannot choose it. I can customize so my G27 works but I think the force feed back is not working. I feel a little but I do not think it was much stronger. I tried to put everthing to max but there no result. May I should update race-on with drivers of the G27?

Hopelfully someone can help and I can race again!
    Tom

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,729
    Tom, with the online[steam] version installed you can play offline and online.
    In the main menu go Multiplayer > Internet > and select a server. You should get your wheel working before you do that though!

Have you installed the Logitech Profiler, the software driver for your wheel? Have you run through the calibration/setup with it in Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers in your Windows menu?

3. Stan Getz

Stan Getz

Ratings:
    +7
    Dennis
    Many thx! I going to run the logitech profiler and then try to go online
    :)