1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race On Demo released

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Oliver Amos, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Source

Download

2. thanks for posting Oliver

3. Awesome!:D
    I love both cars, they're very nice to drive!

4. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Yes, the muscle car is better than the Camaro cup in stcc and the TDI is very different to drive. I can't wait getting the game.

5. The Demo is released before the game in Europe?
    This is unbelievable. :D

6. Love the download speed. :silly:

7. Go,test Demo,Go!!

8. Lol

16 kbs, no thanks havent got all day to wait for a demo!

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

downloading now :drool:

10. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Tried the US in Falkenberg in time trial...

When I drive the car gets into neutral after I take control, when I shift, I see the arm moving but I get directly back to neutral (having a G25), any idea?

11. Do you shift with H-gate or seq?

12. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Just found it, used the paddles...

Was a switch on the advanced tap, was the only thing i had no clue what it was for. Using German menus, translated would be 'Hold key for shifting' was on 'On' set to 'Off' now I am fine (5th from top)

13. The real translation is:
    'Hold button for gear'

It's there for H-gate. As that option makes sure that when you put it from 5th to neutral, that it is neutral ingame as well.
    If that option is off with a H-gate, and you go from 5th to neutral, it stays in 5th in-game.

Edit:
    Downloading the demo as well. Just to see whether it's different to beta.

It's going ok here with 430KB/s?

14. Love the menu. I always use the STCC menu but when Race on comes out i go for that. Btw Coronel gets annoying after a while. :D
    Really like the Diesel. It feels weird in de beginning after that it's very nice.
    American Muscle is a blast to drive, lots of powersliding.