• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Race On dedicated server cant connect to own game

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Boby Kim, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +352
    Hi all,

I have replaced my Cisco E4200 for a Asus RT-N66U router. With the Cisco i had no problems connecting to my own dedicated game. With the asus i enter the password click on <ok> its greyed out for 3 seconds.and that's it, nothing happens.
    I'm on NAT, have forwarded ports and ping is 16. I have set rules for comodo firewall including defense+ and for AV Antivir. I'm able to join other servers, except the one i have set up. I have disabled comodo firewall, windows firewall is disabled, set the dedicated server without password but still im not able to connect to my own game.
    Does anybody have a magic wand?

Grtz. Boby

2. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +352
    Solved:

I did not set the range of ports:whistling:. I needed a semi colon :)) as separation for the range. I used a comma (,). Im getting too old for this..