1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race On being used in upcoming events!!!!!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IN support of the preseason cycle for the ATCC, some of the future events in the American Racing Club will be using Race On content.

While this is not a permanent switch, you will see some of the Friday Night WTCC events will be using this game platform. My plan is to alternate weeks so your under no huge pressure to get the game tomorrow...............but you should get it soon.

It is not very expensive to buy as an add-on to Race 07 / GTRE etc. and can be done directly from STEAM for convenience at $24.99 USD or you can take the Bundle at $29.99 and includes STCC the game.

NOt 100% sure that STCC will be a part of the ATCC, but for an extra $5 just take it as insurance.

Thanks for your understanding and look forward to seeing you on track soon!

2. Thanks Eric for posting this. ATCC will be using Race On content so the early notice will make it easy to save up and get it prior to the season.

ATCC is 8 Events this season, so if you figure $24.99 for Race On it works out to only $3.12 per event this season, and you get to reuse to content later!!!.

So everyone planning to run ATCC, get onto Steam and upgrade!!

3. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

little note to add to this - race on is down to about £5 if you know where to look - im not master of the stock market but i thing thats around $8

4. Perhaps you can send in a link on that great price? BUT, you wil lneed STCC as well............

5. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Oh man, I may have to dust off the old BMW and take it out for a spin. I love ATCC, had a lot of fun in the 1 race I ran last year. :)

6. Danny I don't think you will be disappointed this season either!

7. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

it all comes as a bundle if u get the disked version - or atleast mine did

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i have a question, its off topic but there is not much place where i can ask the question, seeing that the EU club will be using more and more the auto gear off and the force cockpit view for there events i was wondering if the ARC will follow that tendancy ?

9. Good Question Yves but no we won't be changing anything at this time. they are trying to control driving standards as they had gottena bit low with incidents being to frequent in the races.

We seem to be ok with our current standards and will leave it all alone until something happens.

10. I don't know about Eric, but when I setup a server I never enable auto gears. Forcing people into the cockpit view in my opinion is a step to far though. Also, I have been running Race On content off and on a while now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.