1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE On announced

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Rob Shillito, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Source: http://www.simbin.se/news.php?newsid=151

Bring on them Lada's lmao.

2. New tracks good, WTCC 2008 bad. Hello SEAT power.
  3. ban the Leon TDI from online play is the only way you'll stop leagues being ruined by it.
  4. Looking forward to the new tracks, Formula Master and US muscle but is there any need for WTCC 08 in an expansion?
    It could have been a patch to be fair as a licence for something else would have been better imho (BTCC or V8 if Codies would bother to release them from their grubby mitts for example).
  5. BTW in club races it's a good opportunity for slower drivers to get closer to the top drivers. Myself, I know I'll choose the Lada:D

(except for wtcc 08, how very very boring)
  7. also, aren't people who paid for stcc gonna be, uh, unhappy?
  8. Hellish annoying that we get WTCC 08 well after 09 has started!!! Spend some money on the licence Simbin!! Tight gits.

I presume the expansion won't have STCC included. Just the stand-alone game.

Not even the slightest bit interested in the muscle cars.

Obviously Road America and Laguna Seca are two of the new US tracks. Which others do you reckon? Lime Rock? Road Atlanta? Indianapolis?

I loved Road Atlanta on Forza....
  9. Curious about the muscle cars:)
  10. I think if you buy it as an expansion it won't include STCC, just if you get the full version, then Race07+STCC+Race on.
  11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

same here Peter, i hope they will bring them as production class and that it will be 60's and 70's model :dance2:

12. ahhh, totally.... :thumb:
  13. i will buy it anyway even though its not too exciting.
    i just hope the 2008 cars have the same performance as the others so we can run events with wtcc 06, 07, 08 and stcc:)

i already own the full game of race07 and stcc the game and the steam expansion of gtr evo.
    If i buy the full Race On then i could sell/give away my race07 and stcc and still have the whole package i guess?
  14. more tracks me dizzyhappy
    dizzyhappy, i tell you
    like a small girl
  15. This is the final addon for Race07 isnt it? so end of this year, early next year will probably see the first Lizard title on pc
  16. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If this is an official announcement that STCC is included then it will be RACE Off for me. I am not gonna pay twice for the same cars.

I have already bought STCC!
  17. hopefully, it's as peter mentioned here:

(though i got my stcc free for the gtre mess up :wink:)
  18. it will come with STCC free if you dont already own it
  19. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Then i have not read it correctly i think... So STCC i dont need to purchase again? Do i get discount?
  20. i guess there will be a price difference between the full and addon versions so it will probably be about the same price as GTR Evo and STCC were.