rF2 Race of Champions @ Wembley Stadium 2008 - Wednesday 21st December 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I didn't do well. Lost out by 0.04 against Eike then beat Florian when he spun. Then in the final heat I had to beat Lee with a quick time but span and that was that.

Some great races tonight and congratulations to Chris for winning. There were a few issues along the way with the event so apologies for that but on the whole I think it went well.

Thanks to everyone for competing and a big thanks to Lee for his help. :)

Yes, thanks a lot for that event ! Should be classified as an endurance one as well ! :p

As for me, I lost in semi-final, not too shabby !

I was quite lucky though, when I made a mistake touching my left paddle on the start, backing off in the process... Did my D/T and for some reasons my rival DNF'ed, so I got through ! Then beat Matuszewski in quarter-final, to then lose against Rolls. I must say, I got faster and faster by a big margin throughout the event ! :)

Thank you again guys, it was really fun !

The best event I have participated in at RD and with only 6 minutes of racing :)

Won my first race easily as Roy hadn't practiced before. Tried my best against Boy but wasn't able to beat him.

Then I knew I wasn't going to be a Top 2 Runner Up or win the group but I managed to achieve my goals of winning 2 races and not making any mistakes during my races as I beat Christian, or should I say christian as he still dosen't know what a capital letter is :p

Congratulations to Chris and everyone else who took part. Thanks to RD, Adam, Lee and com8 for such a brilliant track.

PS: If we do this again, make sure their is less warm-up time or maybe even 1 lap races.

That has to be the worst performance I have ever had at RD :(
Oh well, it was still great fun to watch all the battles.
Well done Chris on the victory, and thanks to Adam and the rest of the admin team for the effort you put in to make it work :D

Lots of fun yesterdays evening :). I couldn't find proper pace with defo setup. First race I lost with Edgar, but it was quite close, in second i was much more quicker, than my 1st race but I spun and that was it.... Had win only one race with the wrong stering lock...:p. I'm really impressed by the pace of few of the guys.
Congrats to Chris!!! Race time in semi-final-WOW!!! Thanks to all who raced yesterday, BIG thanks to Adam & Lee for organizing and runing this hard to run event.
BTW: Mabye next time we should skip warm up's, or/and try to race 1-2 hours ealier for eg. on the weekend;).

It was a nice event! But it needs to be quicker! 4h of event, crazy :p

About my race, I won 2 of my 3 races yesterday, last one... well, I was asleep, so I wasn't in my pace, and also running 17.5 of steering lock. Next time Alex... next time, Mwahaha! lol :D

I qualified as a runner-up at the end, but I was too tired, so I gave up... Zzz... Zzz...

Hope more events like this one soon! :D

Congrats Chris, such a good pace the entire event :)

Great event guys, although I was secretly glad I lost all 3 races as I needed to go to bed, I left the server at something like 10:30pm, I have to get up at 5 on weekdays. :p
WD to RD admins for taking the time to organise and run this. 4 hours, really?

It was fun. I went to the quater-finals as a runner-up. After free practise I was 5th or 6th and then checked positions of my groupmates. And they were ahead xD But finally I managed to went through the group stage but in qf I spun and lost. Anyway, it was a great event, a bit too long, but fun. Thanks Adam and Lee for organising and grats to Chris :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back