rF2 Race of Champions @ Wembley Stadium 2008 - Wednesday 21st December 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
"No deliberate cutting of the track, two wheels on the track at all times. The white or yellow lines mark the edge of the road: don't cross them"

So that means that we can't use the little kerbs to help the car turn around a corner eh ? :p

Reserves added :)

Haha... Damn. Gotta get through as a runner up !

If you're the best runner-up, you will end up with the winner from Group B :p However, whoever wins it is going to have to beat the quick guys at some point.

"No deliberate cutting of the track, two wheels on the track at all times. The white or yellow lines mark the edge of the road: don't cross them"

So that means that we can't use the little kerbs to help the car turn around a corner eh ? :p

You can put two wheels off the track as long as two are on it ;)

BTW: any times guys?

From experience, you are looking at a race time of around 1:40 I reckon.

How do we know what TIME we are running?

The event starts at 19:30GMT. Each race will take approximately 4 minutes to run through and we will be following the order that is in post 2.

way kan ader drivers joine de list en way not me ???

Apologies, I missed your name off the list. Added you to where you should be in the order. :)

Gustavo: You have been moved from the reserves to Group A.

I've updated post 2 with the names of who is racing when. Please can everybody be on the server by 19:20GMT so I know who has turned up. That will give me 10 minutes to get reserves into the server as replacement. I recommend the reserves checking this thread around that time as I will announce here if we need you. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back