1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race Media-Videos - 2014

Discussion in 'X360 | F1 Championship' started by Karl Fuss, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

you know what this is for...

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

sorry no sound, maybe by Christmas i'll have my own 32" TV like Peter.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. What they did to pad is pathetic, hopefully cheating with it is possible only on some tracks otherwise it will be one man Championship. This game is a F1 dissaster :sick:. Good race Champ but Boothy is the playa :).

• Love Love x 2
  5. Might as well get mine in here as well I guess...

• Like Like x 6
  6. lol Agree that the pad issue was a stupid decision by Codies but the game as a whole is the best by far of the series from them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. The games fantastic offline.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Have you seen any SC out of interest?

9. No, why is he on a pad as well. Damn you all:laugh:

• Haha Haha x 4
  10. I had one come out at Austria when I was trying to get to the bottom of the ol' fuel issue.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Can't argue with that but I am also thoroughly enjoying it online. Yes there have been connection issues which effected me at Monaco a little and badly at Silverstone (although I still enjoyed the race I was in even though I wasn't really racing those I thought I was lol) but despite these the racing has been a blast.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Watched your video there, talk about been on it for the whole race I know it was only highlights, can't imagine you made many mistakes. Haven said that very well driven also by Matthew:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

WOW, boothy pulls 3 seconds in the first 2 laps. 1.3secs after the first sector alone!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I have, one in GP mode and one in American league race. Nothing in Career so far. It's the std. SC. same implementation as last year and the year before. Not sure if there is an issue with it online.

15. Il upload the lot if you like. Bit of a real sideways twitch somewhere but other than clean as whistle and pretty much all I had for 58 laps.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Great first stint Peter:thumbsup: must be getting confident with your ability to match some of the higher field fair play. Got mugged at the end of lap 10 but must be exciting to be amongst a lot of cars. Kudos:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. It was definitely a boost thats for sure. Keeping both Jarv and Karl behind me during the majority of my second stint as well was a big surprise too but they blew me away once past so still work to be done :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Last year you were pretty much guaranteed 90% of the time a SC when someone crashed out, It seems to be toned down a bit this year?

19. The safety Car only came out last year when someone quit after they destroyed their car, probably works the same again this year.

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Ya, I agree so far with that. Hope it stays that way.