1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race Media-Videos - 2013

Discussion in 'X360 | F1 Championship' started by Karl Fuss, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Please use this thread for F1 2013 videos.

2. Quick run around Silverstone..

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  3. U have the car in total control, very nice Chris seems so nice to drive, no understeer, I like the steering animation too, shaking a lot like there is really connection between wheels and U. Waiting for more, maybe some carrier race with dynamic weather.

4. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Just get the bloody thing it's better than 2012, I really don't no why Maciej is so upset maybe he just looking for an excuse to spend more time on RF2. Which is a pity cause I like the bloke and hoping to race him this year but hey life goes on.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

This 2013 view is freaking night and day from 2012. Better seat position, wheel view, mirror placement, and field of view. This stuff is important. Compare:

Add to this the improved handling for wheel users, and I'm convinced without even playing the game.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. He is looking for more realistic experience same like me Gav, we had loads of fun with F1 2012 but making it more arcadey is just stupid, game is much more forgiving, so propably more fun as U can be constistent, still abusing track limits, still no spining around, still TV-pod camera just F1 Racing Stars:p.

7. If you're looking for a more realistic experience, then what the hell are you doing on a console :O_o::sleep:

8. Hard to argue, should I look for second hand F1 car :p just skip my toughts Mitch.

• Haha Haha x 2
  9. Melbourne club race from the other night..

• Like Like x 6
  10. Chris, what wheel do you use ????

11. Great speed Chris look like U R on top of the game already, Jeff must be confused with your performance. I see massive tire wear which I like a lot but still ridiculous amount of grip even with "less traction" on low gears. U would never recover from the spin in 3 :00 min or able to atack after that, anyway great overtaking :alien:. Thank U for sharing:thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 1
  12. He uses the Microsoft Official wheel Dmitriy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

When you look at Chris driving he makes it look so easy, and to say there is lots of traction is not true, he just makes it look effortless. I'm going to give Chris a new nick name Chris "twinkle toes" Benham :D because you really need to be light on your feet on the pedals and Microsoft pedals are like pushing air he must be be just using he's toes. You say ridiculous amount of grip, I just wish you would try it Marcin it feels so much different than it looks. Everyone now knows what the game feels like (except north America, sorry guys:() and you and your comments have no relevance till you try it. I mean that in a nice way :).

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Spot on Gavin, we all know that Mr B is at top of the tree when it comes to technique and he probably gives a bit of false impression of how easy the game is... most of the rest of us are not making it look that easy at all lol

It really is a step up from anything we have had before and incredibly after the problems of the last two games on release it seems pretty much ready to go out of the box. First class job from the Birmingham boys in my view (apart from the mess of the US release of course).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Aye, @Gavin Hendley, I always liked Ballet:redface::laugh:
    @Marcin Siewierski, Nowhere near on top of the game yet. Jeff just ran what turned out the wrong strategy that particular race. Im confident we will be as close as we were in 2012 in normal circumstances come season start.

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  16. OK so we have a new nickname for Chris... Nureyev it is then ;)

• Haha Haha x 3
  17. LOL, better than Darcey Bussell I suppose:roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. I'm reffering to spin Chris had, When U loose a stiff car like that once, It is almost impossible to recover. He is already lapping the pack after couple days erhm... couple of hours.
    Imagine what will happend after couple months :p. Chris have said how easy breaking is now or driving in the rain, he is my expert and I believe every word he said about this game.

I just saw Williams car without mirrors, f...ing morons are making that game :notworthy:.
    Emergency ! patch we need a patch :roflmao:

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chris has been lapping most people in 'every' version Marcin so whats new lol. Others are getting off to a slower start but as he himself has said once everyone is up to speed things will be a lot closer, especially with the grids forming the way 'you' were going on about for so long ;).

You take a couple of comments that were made about the game and use them as the 'whole' reason to not get it but completely ignore all the posiitves that have also come forth. I think there is more to this than meets the eye.. hmm.. yes it's all becoming clear now.. you did actually get the game but discovered you have a lead right foot and couldn't handle the more refined throttle control so now spoend your time deriding the game to throw us off the scent.. it all makes perfect sense now :p:ninja::whistling:

Yes the Williams car has that problem but it's hardly something that is going to stop anyone is it.. after all we haven't had mirrors on 'any' car for the past 3 years. As things stand this game is ready out of the box.. very few things need patching as far as we can see.

At the end of the day it's your money and your choice whether you get the game.. but when the dust settles you are the one missing out :rolleyes: This is a very good representation of Formula 1 for us all to enjoy, the best we have had so far and I am pretty sure I am going to be spending more time with this one than any other. If as is likely it is the last one to be released on the 360 I am at least happy it's a top notch one that I can happily stick with when others go across to the new platform.

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. I :inlove: your enthusiasm and passion to this game Peter, I'm looking every second hand to get it.
    Where are those mirrors, wait a minute, look back :p improovisation. A pat in a back CM well done.

• Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1