Race+GTR EVO+Race pro+STCC etc...

bibeline

@Simberia
Hello.
I've a question : Is it possible to have only one game in the PC, with Race07, GTR EVO, Race pro, STCC, STCC the game2 ?
I installed all the games on my pc, but now my hard drive is cluttered full of similar file.
Can we copy and paste all the files in a single game?
Thank you for your answers.

Another question:
I have not downloaded the server but now the site says I have already exceeded the limit load for the day. Why is that?

Hello.
I've a question : Is it possible to have only one game in the PC, with Race07, GTR EVO, Race pro, STCC, STCC the game2 ?
I installed all the games on my pc, but now my hard drive is cluttered full of similar file.
Can we copy and paste all the files in a single game?
Thank you for your answers.

They already are a single game. Race 07 is the base game, all the others are expansions that merge with it. Try starting the game with any of the shortcuts... whichever one you use, you will have access to the exact same content. The only thing that changes is the intro movie and the menu colours.

Source :

Cible :

Oh! thank you.
So I will bring order by removing all the different installtion to have only one game with all expensive.
By the way, I would have the GTR2 GT in this game, but I do not know where to find this mod: I can not download than "racedépartment".
Thank you and good Sunday

I could use a little more clarification on that answer as well. I have GTR2 installed in a different area of my HD. Can/Do I just copy the entire game over top of my Race 07 folder? The tracks and vehicles do NOT show at the moment when I play Race 07.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back