1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race expansion to Race 07 is all i need

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Antony Snook, Apr 7, 2012.

1. I ordered over the Internet with CD WOW a program called Race Injection. It put me into a steam account with Race O7 game with ad on's with the lenience. The add on's allow me to race Touring Cars, Formula One cars, F3000 and Formula BMW. You customize the series tracks with the 06 or 07 BTC championship or Scandinavian Touring car championship. Plus extra tracks.

I built a fantasy F1 league with RR1 (A formula one) and 16 races of F1 tracks old and new and some venues that look neat to race a F1 car on.
    Then i built a Prototype series where i drive a open prototype called a radical and setup a filter to take formula cars out so its touring cars old and new & Caterhams with prototypes like a ALMS race.

The bottom line is i have ditched codemasters F1 2010 and F1 2011 and Need for Speed shift for this one pack that has a better user interface and is the only race game you will need.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

thread moved to the correct forum
  3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Snook, at times one just steps in sh## :)
    Glad you found this great sim, hope to see you online!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You definitely made the right move, Snookster. The other games you mentioned don't really compare to Race 07 at all.
  5. Devil_Dog

I walk the line.

Can't argue that one bit.
  6. Yup, Race 07 is a great under appreciated game, welcome aboard =)
  7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

:eek: but i thought NFS's were the best sims:p:D hehe.

Simbin series and rFactor for me. Welcome aboard Snookster!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What about GTR Evo/RACEON?