F1 2010 Race distance

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I agree, I like to drive 100% of the race, but simply, ai drivers are much faster, primarily due to non full tank load .Did you noticed when you drive 100 race, that braking and turning are much more difficult at the start of the race,but that can not be said for ai drivers . I mean if you make sure that in fast directions when braking and stearing,you dont go off the track then you are much slower and you lose time.. ps I'm sorry if my english had a few mistakes...

wow how ling does it take you guys to complete a race at 100%? 4 hours?? man ive been doing 20 percent and it take about 15 minutes, i cant imagine 100 %
A 100% race takes the same time as a real life F1 race - I guess you've never seen one.
Another way of looking at it is it will take 5 times as long as a 20% race, as 5 x 20 = 100. (Anybody that went to school for more than a couple of days could tell you that.)
However, a full GP weekend will take over six hours, but that is in five sessions.

The first season I did 50% race distance. I wanted to practice more and get used to a few tracks. I prefer 100% distance. Just started season 2 and the routine is to practice & qualify one evening, do the full race distance the next evening, take a day off, and repeat for the next track.

I prefer a 30% race. It is because i know i can't race a 100% race with allmost no mistakes. I will proberly never reach the finish then. Maybe if i have the feeling that i can race at a constant decent speed i will race longer races.

I am a 100%'er playing the game on a PC with a G25 wheel/pedal set ... it takes a certain amount of time commitment and definitely a lot of mental focus to complete a race at 100% distance and while I have yet to drive 100% error free, my goal is to not make any major mistakes and slowly work on eliminated the small mistakes (but even the real world F1 drivers make mistakes). I have real world experience driving my '97 Porsche 911 at my local race track, so I think both these games and my real world experience help complement each other and make doing 100% race distances in this game more manageable. I do however have a lot of respect for the real world F1 drivers. To do what they do, in these cars with the physical forces and still have the mental focus to do a full length race is incredible.

50% with game controller for ps3. when I get my wheel and seat then 100%. 80 percent of the challenge in the game is the endurance of concentration, since there is nothing to make us feel G forces, heat, wind, and rain. The remainder is probably the precision. I will do 30% races just for fun.

waiting for my licence How long does that take?
What! :eek: Do you mean the Super-Licence that you need to take part in F1? I didn't think you needed one to play the game. Neither my agent or anyone from Lotus even mentioned it to me, and there is nothing on the box to say you need a licence to play the game. :confused:
I'd better get on to the FIA now and see if I can get one before I lose the results I've had.:D:D

RD online licence - can't help you with that. I haven't got one of those either:wink:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back