1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race distance

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by TheOman, Nov 9, 2010.

1. 30%

98 vote(s)
    35.9%
  2. 40%

37 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. 50%

62 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. 60%

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  5. 70%

4 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80%

3 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. 90%

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  8. 100%

67 vote(s)
    24.5%
  1. I would like to know which procent of the race you all drive!!!!

2. 100% there is no other way to do it

3. none of the above

4. 100% of corse, otherwise, it doesn't seem a race.

5. If you are going to do a Formula 1 race then there is only one choice - 100%
    Anything else is not F1

6. 100 %, like Ceegee said, anything else is not F1.

7. 50%..but wil do 100% soon i hope. if i have a little bit more time.

8. 20% is missing in the list...

9. 50%, I don't have time to do a full race.

10. 50%. I can usually get practice/qual/race done in one night. 100% would be great but just don't have that much time.

11. i can barely keep concentration up in 20% lol.. its awesome tough

12. 40 - 50% for me, always do more than 20 laps... Spa is 50 where some tracks are 40%

13. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

20%

14. if you like the sport and love the game (like me :D) then u play at 100% ;)

15. I would if the game had better AI, where like real life you have to fight for tenths every lap. Now, its ridiculous how slow they are and driving 5 sec a lap faster without putting real effort in, is not racing.

16. Apparently the AI are tougher on 100% distance, simply because they aren't effected by race fuel, like we are. And our fuel simulation isn't relative, unlike in rFactor where the fuel loads decreases relative to the race distance, so the cars are actually easier to handle here in a shorter race.

Until I knew that I was doing short races, because I don't always have time, but I'll have to start doing longer races. I've never done 100% before...

17. I think 100% will only be fun online, playing against opponents who are in the same league as you are, thus making it very competitive.

18. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Hey where is %20? I play %20 distance always :). I want to continue my career as fast as possible.

19. I do the 20% for the week, I like to get a round in during the week. I then do a 100% on the weekend when I have the time.:D

20. * oops this is a reply to:paulus Kampert *

this is so true. u can literally get spun out, drop to last place, and end up finishing the race first :| i think i was down by 1 minute and 23 seconds in spain, and i eventually got first place.....with 8 laps to go. i donno, i find 100% to be fun, even though it may be long. i like the realism, yet some aspects of the game can make that realism go away,....like a puncture when the light turns green at the beginning of the race :(