1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Department Mod Database

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Lazarou, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

The purpose of this thread as we all seem to be modding mad at the moment, is to allocate reiza rfm numbers to any mod you wish to release so there are no conflicts and the poor Camaro's and Mini's are allowed there own section back. I am in process of moving all mine so I have been allocating my mods different rfm numbers.

I suggest we list what we know from what is available on RD for download as we know these are taken then if you wish to release a new mod on RD then check this thread to see if a rfm number is taken. If it is not then please leave a message and I will update the thread. Should stop any conflicts.

If you wish to release a mod using the usual reiza 1 or reiza 5 that's fine it's just for people making there own sections.

Let me know if I have missed something.

Thoughts?

List below.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  3. Paul, great move.
    Reiza itself seems to be broadening the number of cars in the updates to come, so I would suggest to *start* at 30 (leaving everything below that number to Reiza), and then go up.
    I've started to use 100 and above for "personal mods". Perhaps reserve some space (i.e., from 100 to 1XX) for those who use personal mods (not released to public) would be a good idea too, because at the actual rate, we may hit 100 mods soon. :)
    Cheers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Updated

5. This is great Paul, should sort out and tidy up.
    Excellent.