Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kederer storms to victory in Jerez
Tobi Kederer grabbed 1st place in the first test race of the 28th forum racing season. when the race went go, kederer drove off and wasn't seen again by the rest of the field. 2nd place was for Jimmy Laad, finishing way behind Kederer, who was quickly followed by Ben Utzer who completed the podium. Jack Laskey finished in 4th putting in a strong result for Pegasus Annis Racing. the Haasn't and
Genii cars finished in succession of each other, with Jason Lutz securing 8th in front of Jason Bradford who finished 9th, and Andrea Dovizioso and Árvai Máté finishing 11th and 12th. it was a bad day for Manolis Sigoulakis, his Online racing car ended up with 3 wheels, which made him finish more than a day behind the leaders in last place
9qjziw.png

The forum racing season now heads north towards the Paul Ricard circuit in france for the feature test race, the final test before the real season kicks off

So, 7 days since results, yet no race. What's the penalty for that?
call it inexperience from my side, but pls stop complaining because i'm getting pretty pissed off. i know i've lacked in the past, but i've had more important stuff on my head for the last couple of days than starting a forum race (just a few examples: my secondary school exam results i got today, a friend i had to look after for as she nearly commited suicide for the 2nd time)

call it inexperience from my side, but pls stop complaining because i'm getting pretty pissed off. i know i've lacked in the past, but i've had more important stuff on my head for the last couple of days than starting a forum race (just a few examples: my secondary school exam results i got today, a friend i had to look after for as she nearly commited suicide for the 2nd time)
OMG, what happened to her?

Sure that's an important matter to address, and I'm glad to hear she's fine, but why not make a quick post stating that due to some serious reallife stuff there'll be a delay? Just to let everyone know where we're at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back