Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laad wins the Endurance, Kederer takes the title

upload_2018-1-9_14-55-23.png

Mount Panorama witnessed the title showdown between Laad and Kederer with an uneventful endurance race. Laad started on pole and went to victory ahead of Keranen. Lutz who started on 3rd was the fastest man on track, but his pace did not allow him to take on the first two drivers.

Kederer had a lonely race at 4th. He cruised to the finish line and achieved a great record. HE BECAME THE FIRST DRIVER TO WIN FR TITLES for 4th TIMES!

Laskey started on 6th, behind Utzer. But Utzer had a troublesome race with issues forcing him to pit very long times. He dropped to 8th in the end while Laskey finished 5th. Sigoulakis made up for his team-mate's troubles and finished on 6th from 8th. Dovizioso came 7th after a smooth race.

Honk Racing duo provided a spectacle as they fought each other fiercely. They swapped the 9th position 5 times in the race as Wolf took the lead in the end. Rinneaho was miles behind on 11th. But it was Bradford who suffered the whole race with mechanical issues and understeer. He came 12th as the last finisher.

upload_2018-1-9_15-0-32.png

And the 28th Season comes to an end with this race. Kederer won the title as Laad finished 2nd closely. Lutz achieved 3rd place. For 5th, Keranen defeated both OR cars. Bradford maintained his 8th against Honk trio.

Pegasus Annis Racing dominated the constructor's title. Ferrari lacked a reliable 2nd driver and settled with 2nd spot. Haasn't achieved a great success against Online Racing and kept 3rd. Honk Racing and McLaren had their own fight for 5th as the Greens finished ahead.

Thanks everyone for participating. Hope to see you all again at the upcoming seasons.

And who will be the moderator? Please specify if you are interested. :geek:

giphy.gif

Closest it's been for me, gave me a good run for my money @Jimlaad43 :D:thumbsup:
I tried to see this year how close I could get without ever noting down what times and days had been taken. Let's call it hard mode. I was just let down by the penultimate round happening at the absolute worst time for me even though I'd been online constantly for the last few days.

I tried to see this year how close I could get without ever noting down what times and days had been taken. Let's call it hard mode. I was just let down by the penultimate round happening at the absolute worst time for me even though I'd been online constantly for the last few days.
Yeah, penultimate round hurt you bad, all my other wins you've always been on the podium. Didn't note any times/days either, just had a RD tab open on my phone's browser, which I checked every now and then.

And who will be the moderator? Please specify if you are interested. :geek:
I might do it. Would mean changes though regarding start times, i.e. no more each race at unique hour, also most likely no European night races (unless I wake up by chance and feel like making a start post). And I'd probably bring back the F1 teams as it used to be in past seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%