Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haasn't F1 livery for me and @rubaru for the season :thumbsup:
Haasnt5.jpg

Exactly, Sly took my words. :)
@Slyfrequency do we need to change the sidepod to read HAASn't instead of HAAS?

I could try, Photoshop is my friend, although it's an on and off relationship :whistling:

Looking at that image, I'm glad I said no to making it. That's awesome. Did you make it @Slyfrequency?

Yep, the actual f1 car was a silhouette I found online, did a bit of tracing as some of the lines were a little faint, and essentially created a template to use. The design idea is that of rubaru though, and the sponsors :thumbsup:

I also added shading to make the car more 3D but we decided to go without it

Yeah, Sly, you did a great job with it. Much better than I could have imagined. I liked the look of the 2011 HRT livery with the checkered flag effect, and the colors were just right for Haas.

Which driver did you put in there?

I've to delay the start for a little, i'm in a bit of a tough time right now and can't really focus myself at the moment, i hope to have my mind back on track by next week to start the season more motivated than ever

Wew didnt get the tag (or looked past it :unsure:)

Sorry @Lesley Buurlage ill be 'doing a nico' and not try to defend my title. Its not personal and its not because of the email ban or anything like that. I've achieved all i wanted to and

Edit: supposed to start at 1:24 :cautious:

Thanks for the tag anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back