Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry mate, I have to follow the rules, so you're gonna be classified as dnf.

(The race will end when every contender finishes, or when 24 hours have passed since the last finisher)
Surely if he's finishing before the results are posted, he's allowed to finish. The way to enforce that rule is to post the results 24 hours after the last poster.

Surely if he's finishing before the results are posted, he's allowed to finish. The way to enforce that rule is to post the results 24 hours after the last poster.
well the last finish poster was tim on friday, so 24 hours have past ,the rules say the race then ends, so theoratically everyone who posts after the 24 hours shouldn't be classified. but i do see your point, and although i think it's odd to prepare the results assuming no one is going to finish, only to find out there are people going to finish so i have to wait longer, i respect your opinion and will handle that way

No result no end
finish :p
you lucky bugger, i just wanted to start on the results

I made that post tongue in cheek anyway, I assumed it was just an excel document with the names and everything, therefore 20 second turnaround on result. If it isn't then perhaps it needs to be investigated a bit further.

I made that post tongue in cheek anyway, I assumed it was just an excel document with the names and everything, therefore 20 second turnaround on result. If it isn't then perhaps it needs to be investigated a bit further.
well so far i've made the results by going past every post someone made and put it in a word document. I don't have the knowledge of excel to work fluently with it

LAAD TAKES VICTORY IN MELBOURNE
2cd7ayo.png
Jimmy Laad edged out from the rest, taking 1st place in the first race of the 28th forum racing season. once the lights went out, the polesitter drove off and had a nice lead in front. 2nd placed Omer said and 3rd placed Tobi kederer followed, but the two had such a tough battle that neither of the drivers was able to challenge laad for the lead. with Jack Laskey finishing in 5th, Pegasus Annis Racing grabbed 1st in the constructors championship. followed by Haasn't, where Jordan Bradford and Jason Lutz grabbed some solid points finishing 4th and 7th. further down in the Mclaren garage there was no space for happiness, as Tapio Rinneaho and Aidan Keranen finished last of the running drivers, which was a big dissappointment for the Aussies in the grandstands. just like in preseason Gary Ludlum and Árvai Máté didn't make it out of the garage, and didn't start the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%