Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I would like to join Haas team for this season. I've talked with Jason since last season about it. But he is offline since yesterday and I just got back, so we couldn't confirm 100%. Hope that is ok?:)

Hi everyone, I would like to join Haas team for this season. I've talked with Jason since last season about it. But he is offline since yesterday and I just got back, so we couldn't confirm 100%. Hope that is ok?:)
absolutely. He spoke to me about it in private. I'll put you in Haasn't then ;)

Driver list updated again, and team reports written.

I expected more signups tbh, but I hope that people are just on holidays or are saving up for a big team unveiling. I'm probably just impatient :p

• Deleted member 161052

Bump
Only 7 teams? I'd be like...:sleep:

Right @Milos if you haven't seen the car already, which I suppose you have. Here is the 1988 Tyrrell.
tyrrell1988-png.141511

Teammate tba, we'll see about that later I guess. Thanks to @Jimlaad43 for making this car.

Two competitors less, that thing will be even slower than Omer's 6 years old Grip machine :laugh:

And yeah, back in. Going for #1 in overall wins, shouldn't be that much left I suppose (@Benutzername)?
I dont know. Havent updated anything yet, i am a lazy guy

In with a new team :D

It is Marvel-ous Racing. I will talk with @Benutzername for a livery. In talks for the second driver of the team.

So? We need to talk! :p

-

@Anybody
Someone there who wants to be my teammate with OnlineRacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%