Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancevski wins season finale, Brawn WCC!

@Benutzername Guess you can describe your season disastrous, what was lacking this year?

Correct! My team was competitive in every season we attended - Sometimes more, sometimes less, but overall always a threat for the rst of the field.
Looking back, we surprisingly lead the constructors at some point...

Well, this season everything was done as it was done before. I have no idea why, but it just didnt work out. This season was very painful, hurting my pride as a driver and as a manager. I am surprised that, despite my poor performances, i got into the top 10 of the grid and beating my teammate.

Thankfully this chapter is over now, it only can get better - i guess.

decent season considering my parttime efforts :roflmao:. Really couldn't have been much better.

Parttime efforts... Want to see your fulltime effort now.
You were the chosen one.... You could have brought the team to both titles! But... You changed to a different team....

noooo.jpg

Oh wait... That was my decision due to parttime effort stuff....
vader.jpg

MRW I finish 110 points (5 race wins) off the champion, miss out on 4th place in the Drivers Championship in the last race, have the most podiums for drivers who didn't win a race, no poles, beat my team mate but win the Constructors Championship
post-34828-Arvind-is-not-impressed-gif-lqYZ.gif

Nah, thanks for the season @Timmieturner12, I'll set up the new thread in a bit and leave this one open for another day or two.

HOF Updated! @kedy89 moves alongside @Garry Pullen @Sébastien Levret and @Thomas Hackel as triple Forum Racing Champion. @Jimlaad43 gets his first Constructors Championship, along with @Millsy24, who gets his first Forum Racing title.

@Aidan Keranen Describe your season for us please? P3 in the WDC slipped through your nose but still a top 5.
Oh yeah, it's not a bad way to finish. I wasn't confident at season start, and it seemed to myself and some others that there was something going on in the background that we couldn't put our finger on. But after that, we knuckled down, got some good testing done and picked up some amazing results. Very happy to be able to have turned around the season like that, hopefully we can take a further step forward next season and really challenge for the titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back