Race Department Forum Racing Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
c92848ddc6yoaabzg.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

So many grey and black cars. Can all the other cars people choose be a different main colour please.
Me when I should think of a different colour (skip to 1:46)
:laugh:
But I think there won't be more grey, black or whatever dark colour cars in this season...

Btw... When the rain already started and i start the race after it has started, can i immediatly pit or would it be like a normal feature race?

(Well, in case 2 i start on slicks accidentally and need to pit :p)

-

Nobody wants to be my teammate? :p

Btw... When the rain already started and i start the race after it has started, can i immediatly pit or would it be like a normal feature race?

(Well, in case 2 i start on slicks accidentally and need to pit :p)

-

Nobody wants to be my teammate? :p
Yes, if you start after the rain has started, it is assumed you started on wets and you just race normally.

In, team TBA, teammate whoever is active :p

@Jimlaad43
Question on the wet race, if I start before it starts to rain I can pit as soon as it starts to rain, even if I've started only a few minutes before. If I start after it started to rain, do I have to wait 1 hour 1 min for the pit post?

Calendar has Brazilian flags for Bahrain on the right side ;)

Start times, I guess it's a typo and 4 will miss out this season, as well as six days with 3 races and one with 2 instead of six 3 and one 4?
let's team up for team unbeatable :sneaky:

I havent looked it up but i think its easy to answer: Last season, Benetton. It was one of the longest seasons ever and had a extremely high points system. Will look it up, though.

(But maybe Pedersens team had beaten it, 25 races and pedersen was fantastic)

Edit: Season 22, benetton with 761 points. PnP Racing in Season 7 had 632,5 points due to a lower point system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%