1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Race Club severs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by George Fouler, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Fouler

George Fouler

Ratings:
    +0
    Are there any Race Club severs held at times that suit Australia (10am - 7pm) or hosted in Australia?

Thanks.

Regards

George.

2. Simon Gardner

Simon Gardner

Ratings:
    +206
    American Racing Club events take place within this time period (not sure of the time of the exact time at the minute with DST settings changing but I think it would roughly be between 12pm and 3pm your time

3. John Bowman

John Bowman

Ratings:
    +2
    I have raced on the American servers and with a ping roughly 100-150 I can't say I've had any problems if the distance is giving you concern?

I imagine a longer ping isn't as bad as you think either? Not sure what your basing it on if it is a ping issue, as some people from australia with a crappy isp will lag around even on an aus server.

As for time, can't help without getting my atlas and times configured correctly xD

4. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Sunday morning EU S2000 events also work out fairly well for the AU/NZ timezone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.