1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Club severs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by George Fouler, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are there any Race Club severs held at times that suit Australia (10am - 7pm) or hosted in Australia?

2. American Racing Club events take place within this time period (not sure of the time of the exact time at the minute with DST settings changing but I think it would roughly be between 12pm and 3pm your time
  3. I have raced on the American servers and with a ping roughly 100-150 I can't say I've had any problems if the distance is giving you concern?

I imagine a longer ping isn't as bad as you think either? Not sure what your basing it on if it is a ping issue, as some people from australia with a crappy isp will lag around even on an aus server.

As for time, can't help without getting my atlas and times configured correctly xD
  4. Sunday morning EU S2000 events also work out fairly well for the AU/NZ timezone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.