"Race-Car-Toon" by Omer Said

This would be a bit better if the BBC didn't cut to Hamilton several times during the broadcast. The one thing that made me a little puckered though was when JB got the pass on Sab after he lost it in the corner, they cut to Hamilton who was cracking a small smile and a little clap while everyone else was going nutz! I think he was more in the mindset of wondering how to get Rihanna's phone number...

The Formula 1 2011 season has been brilliant so far. Until the last weekend's European Grand Prix was held on the city track of Valencia in Spain. Even the innovations KERS, DRS and different compound Pirelli tires could not make this track to a success. It seems that Bernie Ecclestone knows what went wrong and is not entirely happy so to speak.
valencia.jpg

I was saying it everytime a new circuit has emerged, for the last many years. Sterile circuits, providing "the show", but the real thrill is gone. Old fashioned way circuits were the best.

• dbs

I think this track in particular just sucks. Most have some redeeming feature but this one is a no for me. Can't believe they got the contract extension. They should still go to Donnington.

Worse track of the seaon what would you expect. Personaly i hate Monaco its just as bad, yeah i know history and all that but its a boring track lets face it.Of course say anything bad about Monaco and everyone gets up in arms but seriously i cant remember a good race there for years. Get rid of these tracks and give is something more like Spa, now that is a track

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back