1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race Calendar Vote

Discussion in 'X360 | F1 Championship' started by Karl Fuss, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

There are 4 choices to vote on. Please reply to this thread with your vote. If there is no clear winner after the majority of votes have been placed the least favoured calendar(s) will be eliminated and we will have a re-vote. Or (as Mark suggested) you could simply rank the calendars from your most preferred to least preferred.

A - follows real F1 schedule as closely as possible with the league races on the same weekend as the real races.

B - follows our traditional schedule, races in correct order and at least two weeks apart. No thought given to when the real F1 races are.

C - follows the real F1 schedule as closely as possible BEFORE OR AFTER the real F1 race (my interpretation of what i thought Colin wanted)

D - follows the real F1 schedule as closely as possible with the league races one week AFTER the real F1 races.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jLhxg-vB4wOceYiJyChgU9otvEI8A3yZWezI4SUT8WY/edit#gid=0

Tally:
    Mark - A C B D
    Chris - B (will race anything)
    Boothy - B
    Mitch - B (will race anything)
    Alex - B
    Jamie - B
    Carlos - B
    Graham - D C A B
    Colin - D C
    Peter - D C A
    Gareth - C D
    Robert - D
    Rob - B
    Chris B - B
    Timo - B
    Craig - B (will race anything)
    Rob - B
    Philip - B
    Jan - B
    Gavin - D
    Karl - C

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Really? 4 options? What do I miss this days? lol

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Was option B changed recently, or did I just completely miss the fact that it started the season at Australia?

I would suggest having people put their preference in order so that we don't have to have several votes. My vote is A>C>B>D. If D is moved two weeks back, then D and B switch places.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Ya, I just changed option B. Before it was simply A moved to a later start date (which we could still do). But the traditional league race calendar wasn't represented which some longstanding league members might still like to race so instead of adding a 5th calendar i just changed B

ranked voting makes complete sense.... i have just been senseless the last week so forgive me for missing it. lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

B

Can't really pick an order for the other options as the volume of shits I give amount to chronic constipation. I'll race whatever the calender.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. BDCA
    Too lazy to explain why. Doesn't matter whatever way gunna kick Chris's ass :laugh:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Doesn't effect me in the slightest, I'll race whatever day the race is on... But if you want a vote B

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. B - fall and winter is the best period to focus on for the league ... when spring and summer come its harder and harder to practice :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

Haha, Boothy's on an 'optimistic' button revenge mission .

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. B

11. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

i thought more people wanted the mixed up schedule..... hnmmmm

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. B

13. DCAB

14. D > C >

15. Which is why an alternative schedule was suggested so that we are following the real schedule and have some extra motivation to practice and race when actually watching sessions on those same tracks on the tv.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. image.jpg

• Haha Haha x 3
  17. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Chris you need to update your picture.
    Murray has aged a bit since that one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Surprised to see so many opting for the old schedule. I’m going to have to go...

D C A

In all honesty there was very little between options D and C but my preference would under other circumstances probably be schedule C as I am not too keen on the early start of D and also prefer to see the Malaysian race kept in line with the real deal even if it means having it on the same day.

However, in order to not dilute the vote for racing along with the real schedule I have gone for D as first choice rather than C which would leave the alternative choice lacking in numbers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I can answer that one :ninja: It's because when you read back through the page where it's suggested only about 4/5 actually suggested anything calendar wise (Mark,Colin,Peter,Gareth) Mitch/Chris H seemingly changed their mind by their votes . The problem is you all want different ones so B will inevitably win unless you lot clonk your heads together and decide on the one perfect calendar between the lot of you. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I think most could care less, but given the opportunity to run alongside career and/or co-op the standard season makes the most sense, as people have voted. And that's why we've run that way in the past.
    I'd love to switch it up and run same weekend as the F1 races, but i'm the minority. Majority rules here and unless there is a huge shift in the voting it looks like B will win out.

• Love Love x 1