Race #9, GB: Post-Race Discussion

Didn't do much testing. I've had a busy week with the passing of a family member and i only arrived back home from a plane flight 4 hours before the race. So from those hours before the race i did about 1-2 hours of testing.

**** race. Spun 1000 times had damage throughout the whole race almost from making contact with 2 of my team-mates. One to forget.

whoah very hard race, great race against Juhani for most part of this race somehow i leapfrogged him in the pit and some others made some mistake when fighting so could take advantage from that. Other then that a difficult race to keep the gap behind me to Juhani who got close to overtake me a couple of times. In the end a 5th place wich is actualy pretty good when i see how much i was strugling around this track so more then i hoped for. I was not to keen to race this track but it turned out pretty nice and it was a nice race to. Grats to Ben

Time for a long break, have a nice summer guys and cya in 4 weeks.

Not much to say, I did pretty much everything right in Quali, bit too careful on my Q2 lap but P5 was good. Passed Mo i think after he half spun, then at abbey i turned in and my wheel just shut off... i hit the wall at 200 km/h and then had 1 minute in the pit. From then on i was just driving to finish coz i couldn't get more then 10 points anyway.

Disappointing because I surely had the pace to fight for the podium, have a nice break :)

Qualifying P8 - more than i expected. Got my car wrong way around in lap1 in an overtaking situation thanks to a 3rd car (?). Then caught up Puschke a bunch of times and wasn´t able to get past him as he was being very agressive with his defence, once driving middle of the track blocking any lanes causing me spin. Another spin happened as A. Nilsson hit me in his overtaking manouver start of S3. Then broke my car thanks to a 5 second lagspike and my game finally crashed in lap 34 or 35.

well if i gotta look for positives pace has improved from few previous rounds but all went wrong even before t1 cause seems like Ihab did not even use LC since he was drifting all over the place and i couldnt avoid hitting him

Q1 was better then i expected, managed to do 29.8 when my pb until that point was 30, i had -0.2 on the last lap of q1 but somehow lost it in s3.<br>I had a nice start for the race, i think i was 10th after first laps and then i made a mistake on the first corner of s2 and spinned. Then i started to catch up on Tim Brook, my first try to overtake him didnt go as planned and i decided to take it passively and wait for a new spot. When i finally got the place to try overtaking i was already inside on 1st corner of s2 but then something happend i lost my rear and hit tim aswell who hit the wall pretty hard and had to retire. (Im sorry Tim.) After that had pretty damaged car, 10s pitstop and ended in 13th.

- Ville Leppälä

me Q wass good but wen i go on hot lap ihab spin then go again on track me line wituot reason and me hot lap is gone! on race neit spin he move car and i hit him there me race over! next time guys look bahaind or look araund neit spin if he not move car i didnt hiting him! regards ika! whats bad testing a lot and some driver crash your race or q lap 2 bad

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back