1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Race #9, Europe: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by John-Eric Saxén, Aug 17, 2013.

1. John-Eric Saxén

John-Eric Saxén

Ratings:
    +729
    Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Zoltan Csuti

Zoltan Csuti

Ratings:
    +26
    NO COMMENT.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Adrian Rodriguez

Adrian Rodriguez

Ratings:
    +101
    +1

And please, solve random lags on server.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Antonio Kolarec

Antonio Kolarec

Ratings:
    +32
    Good race, P6 , at the end had long fight with Chris , it was a little bit agressive but it was fine for me.
    What I didnt recognize, 10 seconds before race formation lap started, was that I was starting P9 and not P8 as I should've had, but it was my fault as I didnt mentioned it to RDirector in time...Good job for our team, P5 in standings...

• Like Like x 2
  5. esavilonso

esavilonso

Ratings:
    +2
    driving with an ice kart in valencia was not fun at all

6. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    I liked the fight as well, and indeed racing can get tough but it was fair. Some other moments in the race where horrible though, i have had many drivers who just turn in on me trying to force me to the sides. During the first long straight sector 2 many defended the outside line and there is nothing wrong with that! Whatever is wrong according to me is when you are defending the outside and someone ( me in this case ) is choosing to drive litterally next to you that you think you have the right to steer to the left and cause a danger on the track. didnt some of you see me driving next to you? i just wonder because i had lag spikes as well and others might have gotten the same.

7. Nick Rowland

Nick Rowland

Ratings:
    +107
    Chris, you were lagging quite badly for me also but I believe it was server cause even when you disappeared some others did at the same time so it might have been you but also the server generally.

8. Chris de Jong

Chris de Jong

Ratings:
    +216
    yeah i had that moment into turn 1 with you where u where in front, dissapeared and i was like ehm ok half trottle and then you re-appeared behind me ( fortunately without any glitch damage what so ever ) but the problems on the straight is not aimed at you

• Like Like x 1