TIME November 10, Thursday 10 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Trois Rivieres STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

Crappy Simbin.... minidump..... had a really high pace during practise races.. even a nice 4th qualify place.

Ohw well. Wasn't upset as much as my first minidump experience hehe. It seems we are all getting used to it.. (thats not good)

Crappy Simbin.... minidump..... had a really high pace during practise races.. even a nice 4th qualify place.

Ohw well. Wasn't upset as much as my first minidump experience hehe. It seems we are all getting used to it.. (thats not good)

Is it possible that this game crashes might be because of MODs or Tracks other than original files from the game....

big big thank you to xose for managing to do the broadcast even with his usual pc going down at the worst possible moment, sorry for the inconvenience guys, great race by all who survived, too bad about all who dropped out, especially Yuri at that early stage, but also Chris and Daniel (and I guess one more chap), sorry guys.

well not on the stc admins' computers, we by rule keep our race 07 install as clean as possible, and the tracks we use have been tested for thousands of laps. But it may of course be a problem on individual players' computers. sure.

Its just the game. We all experienced it. We are just used to have some now and days hehe. Lets hope simbin will make a better GTR3.

what i can say? i want to cry....
Had a bad qualy time, i lost smt like 0.4-0.5 sec, but started in the first 10th positions... first laps with some problems on trying to pass but then i managed to pass and go on... at some point emil touched degreef and he spun just after the corner... i didn't saw that because i was far, i made the corner as i made in the others 88laps, keeping the drive line, gregory was recovering the right direction but was in the drive line. I couldn't do anything else than hit him.. i'm sorry for you, but i was in drive line just over a "can't see" corner so, i hope you will not do a report as you said in chat, also because i had the red icon of damage in bottom right of the HUD...
For the rest of the race i run as the best of my possibilities... i managed to arrive 1sec back the third at the last lap... i was trying to keep closer him but just after first sector... my engine lost all the power... a DISTASTER!
this was one of my best races, lost for a stupid engine!
Anyway, happy for the 90 minutes race and happy for the fight with Emil (i think) and with lapped cars :D
thanks to all STC, this was my last race (probably), i just wanted to finish...

Wow... I just finished firing my pitcrew... :mad:

I had an OK qualy putting me in p21. Good start and I could hang on to the guys in front. After some incidents in front of me I eventually found myself in p.15! I had a great fight with Harold Stadler for several laps which was great fun. I could really put the pressure on him and I forced him into a mistake so I managed to overtake him in the end...

And then disaster struck... I miscalculated the fuel so I had to come in after 35 minutes or so, but I figured I just put in a lot of fuel so I could finish the race with it... took me four pitstops to finally get those idiots to fuel up my car... I was almost running on empty when I came in for the last stop...

This of course totally ruined my race and I was in last position. But managed to climb back up into p.20 in the end. So not even that bad I guess...

Sorry to Emil Sollberg for the hit at the end of the race. But I think you should have just let me pass you, you were having big troubles it seemed and I was clearly faster but you were sliding all over the place and blocking me. Now I had to take some risk to get passed you and I hit you. Really really sorry about that, but I really expected you to back down a little as I was not racing you at all.

Congratulations to the podium and to all who finished! And a big thank you to the organizers! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back