Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

I wanted to drive on FSR really soon, one of my dreams is become a FSR driver, doesn't matter that i'll go top finish in the last position, will a honor to drive here! and stupid people like Tacito comes and kill's my dream...

Hi Fernando,

Why did he killed your dream? Cheaters doesnt represent any flag (look Asafa Powell this same week).

I supose that his team didnt know about this, so request them Tacito's seat to them ;D.

To all Brazilian Sim Racers, I do not know why you would even think that we would compare you guys to Nunes. I mean seriously, it is sad that he had to come from your country but cheating happens in every country, from Germany to America to Australia to China to Slovenia to Finland to Ireland to Sweden to Italy to England everywhere in the world, there is no escape from it,. Please DO NOT feel that this will effect the way that Brazilians are perceived because this guy was an idiot for cheating..

Regards

To all Brazilian Sim Racers, I do not know why you would even think that we would compare you guys to Nunes. I mean seriously, it is sad that he had to come from your country but cheating happens in every country, from Germany to America to Australia to China to Slovenia to Finland to Ireland to Sweden to Italy to England everywhere in the world, there is no escape from it,. Please DO NOT feel that this will effect the way that Brazilians are perceived because this guy was an idiot for cheating..

Regards
I would also like to add he is freaking proud of himself, I mean seriously take a look at his profile in the GPCOS site. :roflmao: http://gpcos.formula-simracing.net/driver-profile.php?id=3283

This is a very small report of part of my race..

..untill I decided to give a payback. I made an appeal even against myself, becouse I really don't like to do such things, but please don't instigate me..

Hi Fernando,

Why did he killed your dream? Cheaters doesnt represent any flag (look Asafa Powell this same week).

I supose that his team didnt know about this, so request them Tacito's seat to them ;D.

Hello Carlos!

Thanks man, i'm pretty happy to see how the drivers here behaved about this fact (cheaters or brazilian drivers, whatever)

In 2014 for sure i'll come to FSR with my friend to create a brazilian winners here hahaha just for fun

PQ: despite good laps there are signs of a even more demanding Q1 than usual.

Q1: great lap, but unfortunately it's not enough to access Q2. I'm 12th

Race: good release, avarage start. In first stint I gained a lot of positions, also because of some people's mistakes; I done one of them, that fortunately I don't believe had consequences for me and for Debaacquer, a side by side contact after my oversteering in breacking (sorry). When Martin spun I'm almost forced to stop myself; there is a very little hit, and despite this my C7NX is predictable and competitive. I succeed in going up to third place, when time for my first pitstop arrives; I rejoined track in 8th, in front of Nunes and at 5 seconds from Carlos, but in the second stint my race comes partially compromised. I effect 5 attempts to pass Valeriano, and in 4 of these there is a contact (3 with him and one with Nunes); they are mild but I think they should not be. The last one is the most unexpected and I don't succeed in avoiding an half-spin; I recover and I give a payback (I also signalled my behavior, because I don't like to do those things), but my possibilities of a podium are now very low. I maintain my pace, little by little conditioned from car conditions; I effect the second pitstop and I finish 10th, but maybe I will advance of a couple of positions because of disqualifications.

Congratulations to Kiss for the victory and to the podium (the honest podium..); thanks as always to my team and to the staff. PS: see Nunes disqualification, I think that pole position have to be assigned to Daniel. Maybe it's already like that, I don't know.

See you in Hungaroring;)

Eduard siad they will be out just days before the WT Hunagarian GP, dont believe me, here is some quote from my Skype convo with him

[22/07/2013 18:20:44] Ron Squire III: any news
[22/07/2013 18:26:20] Eduard Mallorquí: about what
[22/07/2013 19:00:41] Ron Squire III: Post Race checks
[22/07/2013 19:16:07] Eduard Mallorquí: they will be out before the 4th of august

SING IT!!!!!

'OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!'
'OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!'
'OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back