1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kris Cobb, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. I didn't deserve anything good today. I got lucky with pole position due to others failures, setup balance was horrible and worst all season. I wasn't good enough consistency wise so I'll work on this, I hardly did any hotlapping (only 60 mins before race) so that's not an issue. Last year I almost never made a mistake haha but this year it's the opposite. I know I had exams and was working a lot too, so the setup was rushed and felt horrible due to lack of testing but anyway we'll figure this out and ameliorate it.

Most of all I didn't let myself down but I let the team down which is more important than me as an individual.

Well done to the others who raced, race isn't over yet as I'm posting this but they did a much better job and deserve the good results :)

3. Sorry for the post race crash with Kuba, it was not my intention to crash into him; the car reacted much quicker than I predicted.

4. I destroyed my car right after I crossed the line after my first win in Pro, so I guess this shouldnt be a problem ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I did a 24 minute highlight video from the WC Hockenheim round.
    Its my first video and not at a professional standard so please dont view it as FSR Media Product. It wont become official media but Ill post it here in case anyone might enjoy it.
    Its in 2 parts. The first one is 7 minutes, a link will appear for the second part.

• Like Like x 5
  6. nice video ;)

• Love Love x 1