Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the guys who are complaining, apply for a job as race director.
and yes out of 10 points Kriss would maybe score a 5 in my opinion, but if there
is nobody who can do it better or has the time to do it better then pls stfu =)

and yes out of 10 points Kriss would maybe score a 5 in my opinion, but if there
And no Ondrej i did not mean you!
I got the perfect job for you Ondrej :) Your job interview will take place here:
images

out of all people im sure you recognize this ;)

oke, so we cant complain, cos we dont want to replace Cobb as race director?? Nice. So only possible way how to get correct verdicts in this "best" league is to become a race director? Wow, how simple....

///and btw, only argument there is that nobody want to do his job. And he cant do it better. But, YES HE CAN. Just tell him to listen what others are saying. If JES said, that something should be fixed, or done different way, Cobb just should do it as they told him - if he cant do it properly himself.

JES has to have some authority in relationship to his directors.
respect_my_authority_by_livnlife-d3a0op5.jpg

Last edited:
oke, so we cant complain, cos we dont want to replace Cobb as race director?? Nice. So only possible way how to get correct verdicts in this "best" league is to become a race director? Wow, how simple....

///and btw, only argument there is that nobody want to do his job. And he cant do it better. But, YES HE CAN. Just tell him to listen what others are saying. If JES said, that something should be fixed, or done different way, Cobb just should do it as they told him - if he cant do it properly himself.

JES has to have some authority in relationship to his directors.
respect_my_authority_by_livnlife-d3a0op5.jpg
you can complain but its not helping either way.
remember that nobody is perfect and the people that have been chosen to lead FSR in the right direction like JES or something will take action when things are going too far.
Eduard had some issues early in the season as well with being race director but he stepped up his game and is doing good now so lets give Kobb a little more time although some of these mistakes are really amateuristic its his first season so +1 for even attempting to be race director. cut the guy some slack

Unlike you I don't need to search for a job, you are the one unemployed living on government donations. There are quite a few people willing to replace cobb and that is what will happen sooner or later.
im a fulltime streamer, why would anyone be jalous at a 9:00 - 17:00 job? good luck @ working for a baus ondrej =D dont wanna trade with you =D

but Chris, we were waiting a long time already. He is doing these silly mistakes for few months. And now, when Jiri fights for championship, he will be only one bogged just for another silly mistake by Cobb. This is highly unfair and if you are talking about things going too far, this is already that case.

but Chris, we were waiting a long time already. He is doing these silly mistakes for few months. And now, when Jiri fights for championship, he will be only one bogged just for another silly mistake by Cobb. This is highly unfair and if you are talking about things going too far, this is already that case.
i agree with you and i imagine its more frustrating for him than i think it is but let's focus on a solution!

Yours sincerely
Tom Hanks

How much do your clients pay you? I bet they are mostly old fat men huh? You should definitely be jealous anyway and neither would I wanna trade with you. I feel sorry for you.

And you must be jealous that he has something positive to say about others now and then.

You know, it goes in swings and roundabouts, you win some, you lose some. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back