Race #6, Spain: Post-Race Discussion

6th place, I was in my own world pace wise, Avoided the big crash got up to 7th and after that some people retired and I ended up in 6th, Dissapointed with myself as my practice times was alot faster than the ones I did in the race and also when I shifted up sometimes the car would change up twice due to my faulty wheel, But 6th is 6th no matter what.
Cya at Monaco
I just wanted to ask, Is anyone else in WS using a wheel with only 90 degrees rotation? As I wanna know if that is affecting me as bad as I think.
Thanks

I really want to thank everyone for waiting for me when my connection dropped shortly before the race. I have no idea why it happened, it never happened to me before. I was so happy when I saw that I could still race, and that all my preparation was not for nothing.
Unfortunately I got taken out in turn 1, but these things happen, I was a lap down after the repairs, but because of the many DNF's I still finished 9th.

7th spot was a pretty good result bearing in mind what happened at the start.

I got away pretty well and took a little look inside Alban who politely started to close the door, then when i ducked back left everything just concertinered up ahead and i had nowhere to go - lost my front wing and got additional damage which even after repairs gave me a lot of understeer, but just kept plugging away and up until the tyre stops i was only marginally slower than the leaders and indeed it took them up until a few laps to go to lap me and at that point i was just in conservation mode as the damage had really killed my tyres and doing a lap short seemed a good call.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%