Launch-Control: used
Penalty:

Danny Lubbers

FSR Log: not received
Pre-Qualifying: not received
Qualifying: not received
Pit-Exit: Clean
Penalty: Back of the Grid Penalty for missing Qualy Files, DQ from Monaco for missing Log File

Edgar Herrero

FSR Log: not received
Pre-Qualifying: not received
Penalty: Back of the Grid Penalty for missing Qualy File, DQ from Monaco for missing Log File

Eduard Mallorqui

FSR Log: Ok
Qualifying: Ok
Penalty:

Elia Costa

Pre-Qualifying: Ok
Penalty: Incident # 9

Emre Uysal

Penalty:

Ferry Koek

Penalty:

Gabriele Del Piccolo

FSR Log: .tmp log
Penalty: Send the .fsr file instead of the tmp log. Tmp log just in case of pc crash.

Guglielmo Lo Verde

Penalty: Incident # 2

Heinz Vanderhoydonck

Penalty:

Henri Viirok

Penalty:

Ivan Kaloyanov

Penalty: Incident # 5

Jacques Olivier

Penalty:

Kerem Gocen

Penalty:

Kjell-Einar Svendsen

Penalty:

Mark Aalberts

Penalty:

Martin Gosbee

Penalty:

Matt Gray

Penalty:

Mihajlo Vicentijevic

Penalty:

Muhammed Patel

Penalty:

Pedro Melim

Penalty: Incident # 6

Priit Valja

Penalty:

Ralf Gauss

Penalty:

Sami Pesari

Penalty:

Incident # 1 Jacques Olivier - Alessandro Fantinati | Lap 2, 0:56

Description: Alessandro Fantinati hit me from behind under a yellow flag while I was slowing to go past 2 cars that where standing in the road in front of me. He lost his front wing and my rear suspension was damaged and could not be fixed in the pits. This caused me to have to brake early for every corner as my rear was unstable under braking.

Verdict: Warning for Fantinati for reckless driving under yellow.

Incident # 2 Viirok - Lo Verde | Lap 45

Description: He had blue flag but didn't move off the line, but he decided to brake very early on the ideal line. I couldn't react and lost my front wing.

Verdict: 1 Penalty Point for Lo Verde and 30 Seconds on his race time for reckless driving and prevention of lapping causing in a lost front wing for one of the leading car.

Incident # 3 Aalberts - Gray

Description: Protest against unsafe re entering of the track from Matt Gray. While Gray is off the racing line to get racing again he spins the car around right on the racing line blocking the line for oncomming cars. THere is no way to avoid this as i didnt got a yellow flag and i came out of the chicane. Still i feel this was a verry dangerous manouvre as i think he could have done it different in a much safer way.

Verdict: Race Incident for this cause it was just a result of the incident earlier between Gauss and Gray.

Incident # 4 Mark Aalberts - Elia Costa | Lap 11

Description: Costa for not moving out of the way in time. Eventhough my hit with him is probably a racing incident, i got my yellow flag to late comming out of the fast chicane i see him while going 200kmh so imo there is no way to avoid this. However my protest is mainly for Costa that he doesnt get out of the way in time and taking more drivers with him including Lawal. There was enough time to press ESC once his car was tumbled over.!

Verdict: Race Incident

Incident # 5 Alberto de Juan - Ivan Kaloyanov

Description: Ivan Kaloyanov brakes too late, crashing with Alberto de Juan, who hits Martin Gosbee after that. Alberto suffered some damages in his car.

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points for Kaloyanov for reckless driving in lap 1

Under Investigation Incident # 6 Pedro Melim - Alberto De Juan | Lap 15

Description: Pedro Melim tries to overtake Alberto, with a very optimistic maneuver, and hits Alberto when he was already turning his car. After this, Alberto looses his car irremediably and his race is over.

Verdict: 1 Penalty Point for Melim. Nobody is calculating with an maneuver at this part of the track. It was a very optimistic move and avoidable incident.

Incident # 7 Viirok - Lawal | Lap 1, Turn 1

Description: Viirok tries to overtake both Precision cars jumping over the anti cut on inside, cutting and using Lawal`s car as the wall he can lean on. He managed to jump both PM cars, which basically ended PM`s chances for a good result as Patel managed to get away.

Incident # 8 Alessandro Fantinati - Ajibola Lawal | Racetime 17:23

Description: Fantinati crashes in the last turn and reacts extremely slowly before cleaning out the track, Viirok hits him, Lawal manages to break and avoid futher contact.

Incident # 9 Elia Costa - Ajibola Lawal | Racetime 19:51

Description: Costa standing upside down on the track for over half a minute, not bothered to press escape and clear the track caused DNF for Lawal who has no time to react and hits him.

Verdict: Race ban for Costa for not clearing the track even his race was over already and causing further incidents.

Incident # 10 Viirok - Foht | Racetime: 38:19

Description: Viirok tries to stay infront of Foht after a mistake, he turns in to the corner from inside, logically he couldn’t make the turn, goes straight and hits Foht who then gets stuck on a curb and loses half a minute.

Incident # 11 Fantinati - Foht | Racetime: 37:30

Description: Fantiani without the front wing keeps pushing, spins on acceleration and crashes into Foht who loses front wing and gets suspension damage

Verdict: Race Incident. Unlucky situation for both drivers. Fantinati tried to safe his car after he got snap oversteer which caused in a rear end collission with foht.

Incident # 12 Mallorqui - Melim | Racetime: 3:21

Description: Mallorqui hits rear of Melim who nearly loses the car.

Incident # 13 De Juan - Melim | Racetime: 20:42

Description: De Juan having bad exit out from turn1, tries to keep his position by pushing Melim into the barrier

Incident # 14 Gosbee - Melim | Racetime: 36:52

Description: Gosbee refuses to acknowledge Melim by right his side and continues driving his racing line, which results in Melim having to back off to avoid incident.

Incident # 15 Lo Verde - Viirok - Melim | Racetime: 61:51

Description: Verde, completely ignoring the rules, brakes in the racing line, Viirok crashes into him. Melim is lucky to be a bit futher behind and not to hit him too, extremely dangerous move by Verde.

--------------------------------

Update:

The ISR Club Board, by an unanimous vote result, has decided that teams Precision Motorsports and Leoncavallo Precision Motorsports are to be penalized with 80 constructor points each, due to repeated offenses, as well as driver Ajibola Lawal to be penalized with 20 driver points, for breaking rule 15.4 of the FSR 2010 Season rules.

15.4 The Administration has the right to ban drivers (or give any other penalty) for a certain number of
races in case of serious and/or repeated violations of rules or generally offensive behavior such as
repeatedly using offensive language, threatening other competitors or administrators of this league in
any kind and accusations of cheating/corruption to other competitors and/or administrators while
having no evidence, no matter if this happens private or public. [...]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back